Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
MireYa usa.png

UT Name: Melody.` | MireYa` Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:02 am
PostPost subject:No icon Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile

So, this is your way of handling stuff, Suz?
You can't handle it so you lock topic so no one can reply anthing to it anymore? You scared of other players replying to it?

What happened (Suz redirecting me, Ank and Deadly to BT server for no reason at all) isn't about all the things that happened in the past. I have behaved for a while now. I thought as an admin you couldn't let personal stuff get to you? What other reason is there than that as a reason you redirected us?

Why would we be considered ourselves lucky that we didn't got a ban? For what? For talking about going to another server? For another reason that happened in the past? Not relevant.

I want this topic to keep open. There is no reason to close it.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:01 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

I do not believe single world your saying I adamantly support suz decision do have the right to  kick you or even ban you I read the chat logs saw you were abusing people don't spread some bull**** excuse and feign innocence and accuse suz admin abuse when don't have evidence support this you have two choices leave server don't come back  or just play the game and don't abuse people and be quiet
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
-POTS- italy.png

UT Name: *POTS* UT Since: 2002 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:41 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

MireYa wrote (View Post):
So, this is your way of handling stuff, Suz?
What happened (Suz redirecting me, Ank and Deadly to BT server for no reason at all) isn't about all the things that happened in the past. I have behaved for a while now. I thought as an admin you couldn't let personal stuff get to you? What other reason is there than that as a reason you redirected us?

Those are serious accusations, you posted two whole threads about it yet we haven't seen any proofs about it. Next time you accuse someone, be sure you can back up your words with chatlogs, screenshots and demos.

MireYa wrote (View Post):

I want this topic to keep open. There is no reason to close it.

It's up to the server admins (both head admins and staff) to decide what's right to do, not to you.

Plain Old Telephone Service
Sponsor
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:17 am

Pots,

Serious accusations? She redirected us to another server, its that simple. Maybe tell me how to proof that? There are no logs of something like that. Im sure blackwolf can see the commands she used on us?
Proof of what else? Of when i confronted her with it? Well i said everything i wanted to say on the server itself, the map that was on then got outvoted, so no logs from that map..

I dont think she should decide to close the topic as its about her abusing her admin powers. Another admin should reply and close it if needed, not her, she just wants to get away with it, thats it.

[Automatic merged Post Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:34 am:]

EmperorHunter wrote (View Post):
I do not believe single world your saying I adamantly support suz decision do have the right to  kick you or even ban you I read the chat logs saw you were abusing people don't spread some bull**** excuse and feign innocence and accuse suz admin abuse when don't have evidence support this you have two choices leave server don't come back  or just play the game and don't abuse people and be quiet

Emperor,

If you have logs from then you should show them. Back your story up about me 'abusing' people and define abusing instead of being vague. Dont accuse me if you dont have evidence to support what you are saying. Also, make it about yesterday cause the topic is about yesterday, not about something that happened a month ago.

She didnt kick or ban us, she redirected us to the bt server for no reason as we all were playing as proper players.

I'd like to hear what other staff and admins think?
UltraMagnetic usa.png

UT Name: UltraMagnetic Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 am

Speaking to "spreading bullshit" (your words), Emperor, you didn't read the chat-logs, the maps were re-voted before completion and those chat logs aren't available to be read. Unless you were there (which you could have been I have no idea because I wasn't there) you don't know what was said or what happened, but I do know that you didn't read the chat-logs in question after the fact. So there's that.

Her complaint Emperor, was about being re-directed to another server, not about being warned, kicked or banned, quite different. I think you or anyone can easily see the difference here.

As for "feigning innocence", Emperor, it looks to me like (to her credit) she fully admitted past guilt in the original thread and was trying to discuss a current thing reasonably, your characterization is a bit mean-spirited and myopic.

I have no idea what happened yesterday and I'm not speaking to the actual issue of being re-directed because I wasn't there and I'm not involved, but Emperor, injecting yourself into this with false/bad info, then telling her to be quiet, is suspect, and I don't say that to offend you, I say that objectively. She has a right to speak, even if you don't agree with her, it's not really your place to decide for everyone on DU that she shouldn't be heard and try to shooosh her, she has a right to speak to issues whether you, or I, agree with her or not.

POTS, I agree with you fully that it is the staff's right to do what they think is right, but I also think it's a player's right to implore and get clarity on decisions made if they seem unfair or confusing.

All that being said, in general, I like everyone here with very few (almost none) exceptions, I like all staff and players, and I like the server a lot. I like MireYa', I like Suz, and I don't know you Emperor and POTS, but I hope my comments wouldn't prevent us from being friends, just trying to be objective and fair here. This is all I have to say, if anyone wants to attack me or start a rebuttal for saying it, that's your right, but I won't feel a need to reply, and no one needs to defend me if that happens. My points are what they are, it's not a personal thing for me at all, and I have no bad feelings to anyone. Happy hunting.
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Well, I was there and i got redirected to bt server too. I don't think Mireya or anyone else are hallusinating and say things didn't happen or trying to start fights or anything. She is trying to know what happened and what we did wrong "yesterday" to be redirected to another server
Sponsor
Deadly_Lady slovenia.png

UT Name: Death_Lady UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Well yesterday we didn't do anything wrong(not spamming or teamshooting, while some others did it and Ank even complained about it), the map before I was afk mostly standing in a corner and when the other map started we thought of going to play some bt and we got redirected.
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:28 pm

It's nice to see some activity on the forum again, although not this kind of way.  I so wish that I connected and recorded it it all. Next time I will. Girl fights make me smile.
Twisted Evil
/offtopic.

As this is dU, and not an other server -- I think the best way to handle it next time is using PM's instead of talking publicly about going to another server.
Many servers don't like it when they 'promote' other servers, leaving the corresponding server empty while the rest of the party is on the other side.
Bob and BW worked very hard, maybe all of us did to make this the best MH server there is. So in that POV I understand's Suz's move.

But let the girls know first that you don't want it Suz, then move them. Talk first, then make action.
Shake hands and eat pie.

It is weekend, celebrate it.

// ps //
If you girls go into a another fight, lemme know, I want first row.  Laughing
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Yeah your right I was too emotional last night had very difficult time and was struggling personal issue happen to me I was drunk last night which was not good so sorry for negative comments

Terraniux is right by the way let this issue go and have fun on the severs
Sponsor
UltraMagnetic usa.png

UT Name: UltraMagnetic Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:43 pm

All good Emperor, hope things get better for you, cheers.

Last edited by UltraMagnetic on Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:46 pm

So, i have found some evidence to back me up. Sadly you can't see our nicknames on it but you can see that yesterday 3 players were directed to another server (which is the BT server) by Suz.
Visible via this link:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

2016-12-02
4667 2016-12-02 21:10.55 MH-LongCorridor_d+Fix1 dU.Suz Server Travel unreal://176.58.120.227:7777
4668 2016-12-02 21:10.56 MH-LongCorridor_d+Fix1 dU.Suz Server Travel unreal://176.58.120.227:7777
4669 2016-12-02 21:11.00 MH-LongCorridor_d+Fix1 dU.Suz Server Travel unreal://176.58.120.227:7777
-POTS- italy.png

UT Name: *POTS* UT Since: 2002 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:56 pm

@Mireya
I never stated you guys weren't moved to another server, you keep on highlighting the fact you were moved, but you fail to see the reason why you were moved. I wasn't there and there are no logs, but I doubt an admin goes crazy and moves players at random without a valid reason, but this is what the three of you is basically implying instead.

@Ultra
I don't know you, I'm only trying to keep this discussion civil, and I'm glad you did the same. No hard feelings at all for me.

Plain Old Telephone Service
Sponsor
Zeckk egypt.png

UT Name: Morphine` UT Since: 2013 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:15 pm

Pots, yesterday none of us did something fatal that requires moving us to another server. We were doing nothing, we were playing serious none of us trolled, team shot others or disrupting the game mode or doing excessive taunts. you can check from the scores and chat logs of last map being played before starting the new map and being moved to other server maybe to make sure that we did nothing?
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 am

Mm...interesting topic.  Even the pic Suzi posted with that names....i really really hope nobody here is minimally involved on it, otherwise it will be very very very very Unpleasant for me. Anyway, since it happened on another server , I have no proofs about who those player was (at moment....).

Going on Topic...Well, i wasn't online in that right time when this Redirect was applied, so i can't know what exactly happened. What i can say, Staff hit those button for a reason, if still not clear, free to ask to Suz. In my opinion, it could be the Most Gentle Kick i ever seen . Maybe it could be better mute or kick directly but no reason to don't use a redirect instead. Anyway i wasn't online, so i can't say the exact reason. Maybe is possible to seek for those lost Logs, but ...if we really start to seek Logs, and previous Logs, i don't know what we can find, or better, i could deliberately ignored those.

Over this particular case, i think is more important make a General Discussion and i have to Thanks MireYa to open again this post and give me the opportunity to clarify Important things. Since i'm back, I see server has really changed compared to months ago. I think some players with bad attitudes started to frequent it. People accustomed to don't have staff around, in total freedom. Other players who used to be here, sawing that, began to do same or feel "more free", at last they wasn't the worse Online. It's Amazing how many bad attitude, disrespect and bad education i found. Suzi did all she could being alone and with time She started to be very tolerant. I may say....shy, due even all the accuses she received. About me,  I got a "soft approach" to all this as well. Maybe i felt guilty for my absence. The results?
When i recalled players , they used to Ignore. If i muted, people complain or get in polemics :"i saw other players do worse". They call friends and do same bad attitude to show "we are many doing that ". If I used advice, some ignored directly, others act quiet until i'm online, then start again and worse. When Staff apply an action, threads are open writing Admins like: "i want talk with your Boss, you incompetent ! " . Etc ...etc....List should be really long....so long it can take pages.
If those are the results, solution come itself....

Now explain you how Things Works Here:
- This Server has Staff. Being here is not a Right, it's Privilege. To get this Privilege need respect for Staff and accept it. If you don't like it, here are many server Staff or Admins Free.
- When a Staff is recalling you for something, the worse thing you can do is just Ignore, get in polemic , or talk about "guys who do worse".
- Rules are wrote and Fixed, but tolerance is variable. If it was much before, don't do the mistake to think you was totally right. We can turn to be strict fast as Light speed. Especially in periods like this.
- When Staff find a player violating rules (included the excessive taunting), Unfortunately the only way to be sure he/she not start again when Staff Logout is a Ban !
- Not all Rules are wrote. Here apply Netiquette as well as every other respectable Public Place. If Staff recall, don't get in polemic "Here is not a rule on this".
- If Staff recall about a topic or a "harbor street language", I don't want read "my language is ok, you grumpy, etc." We are Chat moderator as well and We are the Ones who consider even kids 12 y.o can be online.
- Staff are players as well and we get fun usually. If we become serious, it means something is not going good. It's a clue .
- We are not Obliged to Write Warning, Recall several Times. We can apply directly the punishment as far is justified.
- I never seen a player, with whom actions were taken by Staff, answer "Yes, i deserve it". From now on, we open an Express Thread where you all can drop all your complains about Staff. As far as here is a reason on Our Action and we said them, you may write whatever you want. It can be even constructive and it avoid to open 100 threads.
- Remember Staff is free to read Chat Logs and if He/She consider here is a valid assumption, it may be Applied an Action when the player is met Online. So from now on, act on Server like a Staff is Always Present 24/7 and no need we are Online all this time or have 100 staff members.
- Before Someone go on Forum and write Admins Staff is abusing powers , be sure you are not abusing Staff's Patience.
- If we allowed friendly Teamkill time by time, doesn't mean it is Normal. The column under chat need for players who play to follow the game. Not to see "X is teamkilling Y".

Those and many other things should need to be write, but i cannot go too long and i Hope i made Things enough Clear Now. Indeed, except the first part, all i wrote apply to All Cases and All Players. No exceptions.

Thanks for your Collaboration.
killkio chile.png

UT Name: dU.killkio UT Since: 2005 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Read the rules and follow them, so easy Exclamation
Sponsor
MireYa usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm

Apparently it's normal to ban people for things they've done like months ago or even since they started playing on the server.
Deadly_Lady and i got a ban for a month. My reason for ban is 'calling her a slut' which means i insulted Devil_Kitten, who i funny enough not so long ago, before all this shit started, i apologised to. Also, after that happened on server i got a warning mail from Commander. So MORE than a MONTH after the facts happened (and i got a warning, behaved well afterwards AND i apologised to her) i now get a ban because i kicked Suz in her butt. It's so sad she does this for personal reasons.

Deadly_Lady got a ban for 'bad behaviour overall' (which is just really super vague) 'disrespecting staff', which means she changed her nickname to something offensive for Suz and that happened on ANOTHER server which has nothing to do with this server. If you don't see that ban is another personal reason......well i don't know anymore then :)

In the meanwhile our bans are discussed, while they should discuss Suz and her right to be an admin really.
It's sad that no one else even replies on it except her beloved friends. I'm sure there are lots of players who don't agree with Suz her behaviour also, I've seen it in logs.
I wish they would speak up as well, but whatever, not much i can do Smile
Contacting Suz almost gives no result at all. GOOD JOB ADMIN.
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:10 pm

noo..... I needed you girls for a few more clips, damn. Some f'5 with third person game play.  Guess have to find some other players then.

You and lady ( the other 1/2 girls /and guys ) keep the server in the evening hours very lively and humorous.
9/10 times you are either sarcastic or just having fun in a way. That's a good thing. Keeps the server populated.
I also got something recorded that Loco was banned too.  But that's another story.  

As I wasn't there, and doesn't know the story, but as a long time player here I suggest Suz and the rest of the players take a small break from UT for a couple of days.
I do the same sometimes with other games as well.

Tension and friction in a server will always lead to a empty server eventually. I hate to see that.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Suz portugal.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

votes: 9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:38 pm

This is a public server, and it has rules. You and your friends have compromised those more than once, and I was more than tolerant several times.
That ended.
I've gotten enough of your behavior, and you were dealt accordingly.
If you're not happy, as I had told you in private, take your case to the Admins.

It wasn't so far behind, that these things happened, and there are numerous cases of people that have been banned after a long/short/medium period of time, considering ALL of their offenses up until now.

Be it on another server or not, offending a staff on a place YOU go there sort of regularly, or show your face after, it is DISRESPECTFUL.

You got that ban, because you are not more nor less than any other player here.
You offended someone, you got the punishment you deserved for said action, albeit tardy.

Offending someone to call her a sl*t it's NOT OK, not now, not then, not ever.
Offending people you barely know, calling them F*attySuzzy and =====DSuz (take a c*ck), IT IS NOT OK.

Your numerous actions have spoken for themselves.

It is your privilege NOT right to play on these servers.
We, can and will revoke yours and any other players privilege of playing here, at any given time, according to your offenses, regardless of them having been done a day, week, month or year ago.

I do not have to justify my actions to you, but to the Admins, which I have done so extensively.

I have always been fair in my judgements, despite what you like to spew here.

If any other player has any concern regarding my way of doing things, they are more than welcome to come to me.
I've said this on any number of occasions.

@Terraniux
I understand that you are friends with them, I understand that you'd like to give your opinion, but loco's situation has nothing to do with this, but if you want to know, he got match ban for abusing kick voting, when I expressly told him NOT to.
Their friends even laughed on the day that happened.
If that is not complete and total disregard for rules and warnings, then I am indeed crazy.
You do not simply choose to ignore a staff warning and pretend you can do what you want without any consequence.
And this is all I'm going to tell you.
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: