Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Merowinger germany.png

UT Since: 2000 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:51 pm
PostPost subject:No icon To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness

Hello all,

I'm now playing UT99 since release, I played Insta in two clans with my former Nick [NTF]Sp1derman and later as Sp1derman.iX and so I'm registered in the ECL when there were the great European Clan-Wars organized.
In all the time playing UT i never experienced something like this now with Jess64 and his second Nick Jej64.

A few weeks ago I was talking to DEXIE regarding this and she said I should register here and report what is going on, and it happened again just a few minutes ago and so I will report now.

I was always wondering Jess64 gets so much kicks seconds after joining the server but now I know why.

A few weeks ago I was alone playing on the server, Jess64 joined and voted another map and wanted me to vote his map too. I told him that I would like to finish my voted map first before playing his favorit map. He got etheral, Jej64 joined the server and voteed too so Mid-Game Voting started.
I told him that this is not very nice and he answered something in french i didn't understand (and I'm sure I don't want to understand).

The next day same scenario but this time iin a very provoking way, Jess64 joined, voted, Jej64 entered, voting, and then Jess64 said "Bye Bye Mero". So my Map was ended again in between.

Just a few minutes before writing this post the same happened, I was alone on the server playing Minas Tirith, Jess64 joined, Jej64 joined, Mid-Game Voting, one minute left to play.....
I typed "!admin" and Jess64 was writing something in french, sounds to me like "no admin will help you", but I don't know exactly.

As I know from other players and I also read here in a comment I'm not the only one with this experience regarding Jess64 and Jej64.

I'm wondering why such a rude player like Jess64, using his alter Nick Jej64 to interrupt a running map, laughing about the player saying "that is rude", didn't get a permanent ban.

Mero
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm
PostPost subject:No icon Re: To the Admins: Jess64 and Jej64 Rudeness

All Jej64 and Jess64 care about is farming points and maps that give them lot points very easy that why they do this hopefully admins will ban them and teach them lesson the hard way
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
hjerte blank.png

UT Name: mousy Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:31 am

Both of these players are ******* babies.
Sponsor
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:52 pm

EmperorHunter wrote (View Post):
All Jej64 and Jess64 care about is farming points and maps that give them lot points very easy that why they do this hopefully admins will ban them and teach them lesson the hard way

Farming isn't bad in the most basic ways...... In fact shooting and playing 'normal' is farming too, just at a different pace.... Laughing  

They are just ignorant and self-centered sometimes.... that is all. But they helped me too in the past.

They know almost every map, and where to go.  Idea
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:33 am

Yeah but sometimes they don't help want get most points very quickly so I really care like go though maps slowly not rush and farm sometime I just want have fun and play the game
booboo64 france.png

UT Name: EEE_PC* UT Since: 1999

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:43 pm

i am EEE_PC*
I apologize for jej64, it was one of my padawans, before ... but it is to pass the obcur side of the force Smile
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Karlthegreat luxembourg.png

UT Name: Karlthegreat UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Well... here we go again.

jej64/jess64/warior has been squatting the server for hours on end since at least the beginning of the week, often using 3 accounts/clients to vote out maps he doesn't like to cycle his own maps in, the few maps he's able to play. Just minutes ago he barged in on me while I was playing Minas_Tirith and used both jej64 and jess64 to vote the map out, then immediately voted through a few more maps and then disappeared again.
This has happened to me yesterday as well. As soon as Crow and Fi' had left I was left alone and about to play BlueTown which by all accounts is a solid map, he barged in with 2 chars again and forced a vote.
Kryxix hungary.png

UT Name: Kryxix UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:35 pm

jej64, his girlfriend: jess64 (as he said once, looks like he is playing with himself) and his clone: warior (!) is the only player who can make me angry. Before: he just kicked me out from maps when Im playing lonely (with the method written above). After: he just kicks me when he finds me. No doubt I usually join those kick votes what helps to remove that thorn from my ass. Also jej64 plays often on the most shit maps, so our taste not match, this is pure luck, because of this when more players are in, he often leaves, and going back to his cloning vats (or his doctor, I dont know).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:00 pm

Kryxix wrote (View Post):

jej64, his girlfriend: jess64 (as he said once, looks like he is playing with himself) and his clone: warior (!) is the only player who can make me angry. Before: he just kicked me out from maps when Im playing lonely (with the method written above). After: he just kicks me when he finds me. No doubt I usually join those kick votes what helps to remove that thorn from my ass. Also jej64 plays often on the most shit maps, so our taste not match, this is pure luck, because of this when more players are in, he often leaves, and going back to his cloning vats (or his doctor, I dont know).

Note that he also immediately behaves as soon as sees a dU prefix showing up and suddenly doesn't ask "vote???" every few mins.
Sponsor
seth1 russia.png

UT Name: okorochok Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:19 pm

My cat's name is Musya.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 11:39 am

jej64 has been behaving like described constantly since (and before) the initial post of this thread was made.

Just another fine example of just now. I joined the server on the Space Exterminator map. Map started, jej even played for a bit until the pupae part, then left, then came back, then wrote "byebye karl". He then put a vote with jej64 and shortly after that his "rasta" char appeared and voted the map away spoiling my progress on the map:
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

After that I got an "mdr" (i.e. French version of "lol" to my face) and then later on a "[censored] karl" while he was cycling through maps with his two chars. I finally left because it's unplayable.

Again, this guy needs to get kicked for good. He's squatting the server for hours on end and makes it hard for players appearing on sat/sun mornings, driving them away as soon as they appear.

Edit: and again, this time using jej64/jess64 chars and wrote "byebye karl" just before voting and bringing jess online. Notice that I was already in the last part of that map...
Get registered or Log in

He was set to vote again when luckily Omega showed up to stop the automatic voting launch.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:43 am

Get registered or Log in

Just another one... just now. Logs in, immediately logs in his alt char, starts vote and doesn't forget to spit around.
Sponsor
DarkBeemo usa.png

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Another complaint.

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: