Suz - directing to BT server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon Suz - directing to BT server Author: MireYaLocation: UltraMagnetic PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:24 pm
    —
So.. i was playing together with Ank and Deadly_Lady on server tonight.
We were doing nothing wrong, i played serious. When map changed me, Ank, Deadly and me were talking about going to BT server. And we got directed to BT server by Suz.
It's well known she doesn't like us. We weren't fooling around, we were playing normally. She decides to redirect us to the BT server and thinks it's funny? Well I don't.
To me it's admin abuse and i would like to not see her doing it again.
I don't play on the server a lot anymore but when she joins it seems like NO ONE can have a laugh or fun playing for a moment at all. All serious business. Playing should stay fun and not be too serious either.

I'm not pleased with what happened and when i confronted her with it she acted like a little baby.
So, there you have it.
I'm sure people can back me up.

#2: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: ZeckkLocation: cairo PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 pm
    —
i don't know what just happened but i was playing all normally, the map just started mireya and deadly_lady were talking about going to BT and they asked me join them, i replied "I Will...", then i found myself being sent  directly to BT, i didn't finish my sentence i was going to stay alittle in mh before going to bt but i found myself being sent to another server....
actually i don't know what  i did wrong or why i was sent to bt like that...

#3: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: Suz PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:52 am
    —
MireYa wrote (View Post):
So.. i was playing together with Ank and Deadly_Lady on server tonight.
We were doing nothing wrong, i played serious. When map changed me, Ank, Deadly and me were talking about going to BT server. And we got directed to BT server by Suz.
It's well known she doesn't like us. We weren't fooling around, we were playing normally. She decides to redirect us to the BT server and thinks it's funny? Well I don't.
To me it's admin abuse and i would like to not see her doing it again.
I don't play on the server a lot anymore but when she joins it seems like NO ONE can have a laugh or fun playing for a moment at all. All serious business. Playing should stay fun and not be too serious either.

I'm not pleased with what happened and when i confronted her with it she acted like a little baby.
So, there you have it.
I'm sure people can back me up.

Well known that I don't like you? Lol. That's funny, coming from the friend of people that deliberately spread lies about me wherever they go, and also went as far as being offensive towards me, this right after you all got kicked from Main, for teamkilling and taunting, thus disrupting the game for others.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Then, there's you, the fact that you offended a player, regardless of what kind or lack thereof relationship you had with her, and all you got was a warning, instead of a ban, like it happened to another player, that did the exact same thing. So I guess, you got off easy, because I wasn't present, otherwise, you would've gotten the same treatment.

2016-10-31 10:27.04 Devil_Kitten:hey ultra again <3
2016-10-31 10:27.07 MireYa`: b b b
2016-10-31 10:27.08 UltraMagnetic: yooooo dealy g
2016-10-31 10:27.08 Stardust:hi
2016-10-31 10:27.16 Deadly_Lady: sup ultra Very Happy1
2016-10-31 10:27.16 UltraMagnetic: hi star
2016-10-31 10:27.23 MireYa`: keep your filthy heart to yourself kitten
2016-10-31 10:27.37 UltraMagnetic: hi seal
2016-10-31 10:27.37 Crow: lol
2016-10-31 10:27.41 BangBang: I feel like I´m playing solo.
2016-10-31 10:27.44 UltraMagnetic: hi bang
2016-10-31 10:27.49 BangBang: Hiho.
2016-10-31 10:27.50 Crow: so protective....
2016-10-31 10:27.50 UltraMagnetic: funeral, crow
2016-10-31 10:27.53 Crow: ultra
2016-10-31 10:27.59 Dark-Funeral: Hi <3
2016-10-31 10:27.59 UltraMagnetic: dk nosey
2016-10-31 10:28.00 MireYa`: protective?
2016-10-31 10:28.02 UltraMagnetic: all
2016-10-31 10:28.02 Crow: yeah
2016-10-31 10:28.04 MireYa`: i just don´t want sluts touching my man
2016-10-31 10:28.09 MireYa`: i think that´s ok? Smile
2016-10-31 10:28.15 Crow: so hostile too
2016-10-31 10:28.25 MireYa`: ye i have reasons to be hostile
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

So before you go judge people, for "silly things", take a look at your own behavior and of your friends.

#4: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: MireYaLocation: UltraMagnetic PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:56 am
    —
Ahhh i see you did your best to bring out all the evidence, didn't ya?

Can i ask you what ALL of the things you just replied have to do with the issue i talked about?
I got a warning for me insulting gemsey, i behaved afterwards.

Can you bring in a better reply?
Can you tell me why you redirected us? What reason? What REASONABLE reason, instead of posting things that have nothing to do with it?

#5: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: Suz PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:17 am
    —
It has everything to do with it.
You're here accusing me of admin abuse.
How about you, and your friends, that constantly disrupt the game for many people, and the many times I warn, you act like it's a joke, and the time I give off the punishment, I get offended and get told I was being unfair? Unfair?
When I warn, do not team kill, do not taunt excessively, those are in the rules, and NEITHER OF YOU respect them, and you make it your mission to do it on purpose even, when I'm around, as it happened earlier.

Do not act like you're above and beyond anyone else.

The fact that I redirected you instead of giving you a match ban for ALL the things you've done so far, it's more than fair.

#6: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: ZeckkLocation: cairo PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:21 am
    —
Today nothing happened of the things was said above in fact there were others who was doing that in the game and nothing was said to them or even warned and it was al fun and joke when they do but for us it's breaking the rules and not abiding it, plus we haven't joined mh for long while and since we got our warning and kick we acted all good and we didn't tk anyone, we didn't taunt also we even didnt disrupt the game or others.

#7: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: MireYaLocation: UltraMagnetic PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:24 am
    —
It's not about the past, it's about what happened right NOW.
I'm not behaving like that anymore. We weren't behaving bad or anything, we were behaving as decent players.

I'm accusing you of admin abuse because IT IS admin abuse. If we can't talk about going to another server, well maybe you should tell us that instead of redirecting us?
That's what a proper admin would do if it's not aloud.

I demand you apologising to us and to never do shit like that again when we're not doing anything wrong.

#8: No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server Author: Suz PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:47 am
    —
It is about everything that has happened thus far, the way I see it, your behavior has not changed, and that past,
it's not that far behind, as you'd like to believe.

You forget, it's your privilege to play here, and you constantly abuse it, along with your friends.

I'm not apologizing for doing what I thought was best at the time. I was, even, very fair, all things considered.
If you're not happy with the outcome, there's nothing I can do about it.

Count yourself lucky, along with your friends, that you did not get a ban.

You got your warning.
Next time, I won't be so lenient.

To me, this discussion is over, so do not bother replying, as this will be locked.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1