kcharl
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#19: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:19 pm
    —
If it helps: he's usually on around 11 PM and midnight Western European time.

Thanks for dealing with this!

#20: No icon Re: kcharl Author: hrabinka PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:12 pm
    —
First time I thought he got a heart attack and he's lying on a keyboard and typing it unconsciously  Idea

#21: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:24 am
    —
lol at Hrabinka Very Happy1
Anyway....problem solved until 27 December 2017.
I'm sure he's a little kid and he cannot understand English.
So i would exclude for now a permanent ban.
I hope he will understand the problem some day......

Have Fun !

#22: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 pm
    —
I still do not believe this guy is a real human being playing. He's team killing again on main server now.

Just did these on me:

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

I had a disconnect, when I came back from that misery kcharl had popped up and was shooting at other people. I voted for his kick and then he reacted like that. Also shot down a deemer:

Get registered or Log in

Link to the match:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

What still leads me to say he's a bot is, among other hints, that he uses the wave-move in the middle of shooting you or others.

#23: No icon Re: kcharl Author: viandel PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 pm
    —
Hello hunters

Multiple people have written down complaints against this player. Trying to talk to him, helping him into editing his !t bind. All with no success because kcharl remains "silent".
He has been temporarily banned in the past. Yet he does not learn from his mistakes and continues to bring the same behaviour anno 2018.

This has an impact on the server: he is polluting the chat log to an extent where you can only see !t after !t after !t and making other people quit the server - including me.

In my opinion: he knows exactly what he is doing. Someone said kcharl has been banned from other servers, probably CTF.
How annoying would it be for a player to balance teams (= !t) every single second. I can confirm he has !t binded on primary (=left click) mouse.
He gets away with it on MonsterHunt servers because we are all on the same team.

So dU admins, I kindly ask you: B B B B B B A N this fuqer - good riddance!

Thank you for reading
- viandel

EDIT: It is actually written in the dU rules by Blackwolf - No Flooding/Spamming
And as seen on multiple screenshots kcharl FLOODS the chat window with his !t bind
Get registered or Log in

#24: No icon Re: kcharl Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:51 am
    —
Get registered or Log in

It is happening again.

#25: No icon Re: kcharl Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 am
    —
Well... I should bind 'Squeak!' to my primary fire key. No. I'm kidding.

#26: No icon Re: kcharl Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:28 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

#27: No icon Re: kcharl Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:23 pm
    —
As I already wrote, he's likely not some "kid" playing and not understanding much. The way he behaves it's just someone who put a bot up and tells it to join a server randomly.

Hints as to why:
a) Even a visually impaired trollls react to basic input, especially in their own language.
b) If you attack him a bit or a bit more, he starts to actively hunt you down and doesn't stop until he's gone Gandhi.l
c) Shoots a deemer immediately at nearby targets, even if humans.
d) Almost automatically sees a deemer if dropped and picks it up, check his behaviour in GGW.

I have yet to get a clean look at his running patterns.

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2