strange error message
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon strange error message Author: Apoc PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 pm
    —
hi

i have started getting this error message on certain maps but dont know what it is

[img]http://www.destinationunreal.com/modules/Image_Repository/files/11054/undefined[/img]

#2: No icon Re: strange error message Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 pm
    —
uhm.... the picture is not visible.  Please reupload.

#3: No icon Re: strange error message Author: ChamberlyLocation: Vandora's Temple PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:52 am
    —
Yeah. Post it!

#4: No icon Re: strange error message Author: Apoc PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:19 am
    —
i have attached a pic of the error

#5: No icon Re: strange error message Author: ChamberlyLocation: Vandora's Temple PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:02 am
    —
That seems to be a redirect failing and crashing you? Did you try downloading the map/files from the site and then connect to the server anyway?

#6: No icon Re: strange error message Author: Apoc PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:35 am
    —
yeah i deleted every file i could find connected to the error but still after downloding from the site i got the message, wierd thing is it only happens on a few maps and 1 days it lets me in and the next it doesnt, the main one is one of the Gaunlet mps but cant remember which

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1