Where are you Bob /Blackwolf?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> dU.News

#1: No icon Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:25 pm
    —
We haven't seen a single presence of you in ages now. As I recall 1,5 years?
Maybe you guys been online in the background, the forum is need of

- certain decisions,
- there are questions
- and where are the active staff members?

Also there is

-  need for map fixes
-  and new + updates for maps can be uploaded to main!

Plus , you guys must have a ton of unread PM's in your mailbox.

Earth to admins, OVER

*Scrambling noises*
Give us a sign lol, OVER
*Scrambling noises*

#2: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am
    —
We all Miss them.
I even proposed an Admins day, when they should be Online, Play and Enjoy the Server ( and no job).
I guess they will answer as soon they can.

Wink

#3: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:20 am
    —
I hope their okay and they make back online since their gone this long

#4: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 am
    —
I'm going to bump this every week, In the hope they notice it when checking on the site.

BUMP.

#5: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:09 am
    —
Yes — this community needs more active admins.

#6: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:58 pm
    —
Can we set a rewards for sightings?
Like their pics with WANTED 10.000 $ ?

Laughing

#7: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:05 pm
    —
I saw BoB yesterday commander
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#8: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:48 pm
    —
Confess!
Are you here for the Reward?
Laughing

#9: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:18 pm
    —
Why yes commander XD

#10: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:54 pm
    —
At least we know now one of them is still  present on earth  Laughing

#11: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:17 pm
    —
Im not sure of their presence on Earth. Maybe the Skaarj kidnapped them. Hallo! We need the map updates and sometimes the cleanout/mute of irritating players.

BTW a big thank for Commander_ITA's try to maintain the right order at evenings.

#12: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Commander_ITA PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 am
    —
ROLF...... I Found Him !  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Get registered or Log in

PS: tryed to upload an Image but i couldn't.

#13: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:34 pm
    —
BUMP.

#14: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:58 pm
    —
BUMP.

I even may make this a daily bump, in case weekly doesn't help.

#15: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:40 pm
    —
BUMP.

#16: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 pm
    —
bump

#17: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:47 pm
    —
Bump from the bird,
I also have been wondering for a long while...

Come on guys, seriously, we don't want this place to die off...

#18: No icon Re: Where are you Bob /Blackwolf? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:59 pm
    —
Diito crow.

EARTH TO ADMIN. ##########################################. OVER. ##############################################

destination Unreal -> dU.News

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2