Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

#1: No icon Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened? Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:32 am
    —
So, some of us have noticed the entire dU player photos disappearing recently, coinciding with a deletion
of a certain member's account.
I have a vague idea of what happened, knowing that member's history, although I do not know for sure.

Despite it, any reason why the entire thread was pulled?
I found it a relatively nice one to have around, periodically look at people's pics, post updated ones, and have
some casual talk going on.

Please shed some light, and if we are going to see it back?
I'd guess why not simply remove any inappropriate posts instead of making the whole thread vanish?
We need this place to be more inviting and friendly, rather than dull and empty, as UT as a whole isn't getting
any more popular as the days go by,

I would appreciate it if someone in the know could PM me with more details of what's going on, if perhaps they don't
want to post it here.

-Crow,

#2: No icon Re: Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:44 pm
    —
Wtf.... just happened? You are right. I am the author of that thread. It was a very fun topic. I did not touch it.

Quote:
I'd guess why not simply remove any inappropriate posts instead of making the whole thread vanish?
We need this place to be more inviting and friendly, rather than dull and empty, as UT as a whole isn't getting
any more popular as the days go by,

All has to do with the absence of the admins, if they would only return and make changes.
dU will be a deserted valley, if this continues.

#3: No icon Re: Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened Author: Suz PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:28 pm
    —
Wild suggestion: make a new thread? :3

#4: No icon Re: Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:26 am
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#5: No icon Re: Thread female dU Player Photos male... what happened Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:53 am
    —
Thanks for the great advice Suz, let's take something with a history that spans years and with input from dozens of people, a bunch of which probably
no longer around anymore, have it die and then get this amazing advice, "oh how about you start again from 0?"

Anyway,
Will you look at that...
Looks like this has been a technical issue with the forum?
I went to hjerte's link (even though I knew that the thread could be accessed indirectly), and made a test post there, and lo and behold....
Its.... alive...!

Well at least this is how it seems for now. I hope it remains accessible through the main topic.

I'm still curious as to what happened that made it go away Smile

destination Unreal -> Introduce Yourself

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1