MH-(dU)CoruscantCity
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon MH-(dU)CoruscantCity Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 am
    —
I was traveling for a couple of years so do not touch the editor anymore, until a month ago I came up with a map based on Jedi Knigth, a game that I always liked, so I'm looking at some ideas to finish it.

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: Working again Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:09 pm
    —
A sci-fi city, cool! Very Happy1 MH could use more of these. Is it supposed to be Coruscant?
Great to see you back in business TB. Wink

#3: No icon Re: Working again Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:56 pm
    —
Hellou Dem, yeah is Coruscant city :Zwinker:

#4: No icon Re: Working again Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:14 pm
    —
Wow... nice one.  Looks very good at the pictures.
Good to see there comes from time to time a  map from you :Zwinker:

#5: No icon Re: Working again Author: DarkBeemo PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:45 am
    —
Looks awesome! I've always loved futuristic stuff.

#6: No icon Re: Working again Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:19 am
    —
Looks pretty good should give this map a go and have fun on monster hunt servers

#7: No icon Re: Working again Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:07 pm
    —
Looking great, any hope to test it on mapping server?

#8: No icon Re: Working again Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:16 am
    —
Does the landspeeder work?

#9: No icon Re: Working again Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:57 pm
    —
Good move TB.  Keep 'em coming Very Happy1. Scifi cities are very welcome, we haven't got much of those. .

Welcome back!

#10: No icon Re: Working again Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:33 am
    —
Well here is, ready to the first test online
Get registered or Log in

#11: No icon Re: Working again Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:02 pm
    —
Hope to see soon on mapping server :Zwinker:

#12: No icon Re: Working again Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:39 pm
    —
It's up! :D

#13: No icon Re: Working again Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:31 am
    —
Got 1 initial review from ut99.org -
Get registered or Log in

I haven't played it yet, will get back to you later on that.

#14: No icon Re: Working again Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:01 pm
    —
The previous version worked fine, but I decided to correct some ideas, the new version complete is here:
sign link
Get registered or Log in

only the map has changes, the files are the same, so for those who already had the files of the previous version, here only the map:
sign_download
Get registered or Log in

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#15: No icon Re: Working again Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:42 pm
    —
Had a second go at it.

A few things I've observed:
- You can snipe the SpaceMercenaries from your starting point. Might be a good idea to block that. They also tend to be happy to see you and fall down all the way.
- The bottom area is not a kill zone, it doesn't kill monsters falling down on impact or at least over time. Otherwise perfect clear will not be possible.
- I got the def relic, managed to fall all the way down and didn't die, likely because I hit a building when almost at the bottom. Couldn't reproduce it though. Another reason why that place should be a kill zone.
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Me sitting at the bottom.

- The fish in the final area jumps up and up and then hops around on the water instead of dropping back into it.

#16: No icon Re: Working again Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:18 am
    —
Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
Had a second go at it.

- You can snipe the SpaceMercenaries from your starting point. Might be a good idea to block that. They also tend to be happy to see you and fall down all the way.
- The bottom area is not a kill zone, it doesn't kill monsters falling down on impact or at least over time. Otherwise perfect clear will not be possible.
- I got the def relic, managed to fall all the way down and didn't die, likely because I hit a building when almost at the bottom. Couldn't reproduce it though. Another reason why that place should be a kill zone.
Get registered or Log in

- The fish in the final area jumps up and up and then hops around on the water instead of dropping back into it.

The important thing is that your creator likes it, and your comment is late,  cuz you  have Loser Team jajaajjaja Razz  Razz  hooray bouncing  heart

#17: No icon Re: Working again Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:19 am
    —
THUNDERBOLT wrote (View Post):
Karlthegreat wrote (View Post):
Had a second go at it.

Get registered or Log in

The important thing is that your creator likes it, and your comment is late,  cuz you  have Loser Team jajaajjaja Razz  Razz  hooray bouncing  heart

Lovely answer...

So you don't want help fixing the map?

#18: No icon Re: Working again Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:24 am
    —
Lol I was about to comment on the 2nd version only to discover there's a 3rd one now.

Test3 is now up but I'll need sleep before trying it. Razz

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2