MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: Warning ! MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:25 pm
    —
Maps from Rune, i was working too much  in this, Decos, ambientSound, Textures, and im  testing it now
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:39 pm
    —
oh goody another map from thunderbolt the builder it looks gorgeous mate keep up good work

#3: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:06 pm
    —
OK I finished finally Razz
DOWNLOAD MAP
Get registered or Log in

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total

#4: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:16 am
    —
Uploaded to Mapping server but some "Fluid" file is missing. Maybe more.

#5: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:05 pm
    —
Yeah is true  I put it back up, SORRY. The link was edited.  Very Happy1

#6: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:54 am
    —
Okay it's operational now. Haven't played it yet. It's huge! Shocked The screenshots show like 10% of the actual map lol.
That's a lot of work in a short time, did you get some sleep at least? Razz

#7: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: Karlthegreat PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:29 pm
    —
Yes, pretty massive map, though I'd rather say it's long-winded and narrow than a huge area. Which is ok as it is.

Just played it. 1 death at the start and it was pretty avoidable, it's easy to solo the entire map and once you know the path, it should be quite fast to complete. Not a massive amount of monsters, but some nice nasty surprises for not very attentive players (who need to die as often as possible to teach them to open their eyes!). A few deemers fixed most of my problems.

- There's definitely room for some more tentacles in silly spots.
- Some walls (one in the water in the end that I remember) and some jumping pedestals have pitch black texture.
- Uhm... anti-climactic ending. Leaves you with blue balls as there's no boss (not even with low HP) to whack at the end.
- The ending point could be placed a few steps later so you could have a look at the pretty scenery.

#8: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:49 pm
    —
Tonight played in FUZZBALL Server, worked very well, discovered a sound that was activated several times when passing,
so I corrected this (so the players do not get to play with the sound Razz) and added a warlord too.
Last Updated:
Get registered or Log in

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: KryxixLocation: Beloiannis, HU PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:28 am
    —
My experience: As you now Im not as pro like Karl or the others, more a casual player, but soloed it, and it was fun. Not hard, I think its greatly balanced. I died 4-5 times, 3x at lava area, but its OK, was my fault. (Some surprise monsters ambushed, also noob jumping or bad ledge targetting). Was a very good idea to enstrength mobs with plus HP for multi. (played on mapping server of dU). Nice design detailing!
One thing was not my style: after death its a long way to return. Need more respawn points to avoid long walks and wasted minutes again and again (as i did).

I think its in a "ready to play" status, and I hope it will not stay only on the mappin server forever (like the awesome AfterDark v2 for years now).

#10: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:25 am
    —
OK I did some fixes more, new spawn to players, we need to test it,   sign_download
Get registered or Log in

#11: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 am
    —
On Mapping.

#12: No icon Re: MH-(dU)-RememberingtoRagnar2 Author: killkioLocation: Villa Alemana PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:56 am
    —
rank_1  hooray

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1