lame twat
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon lame twat Author: CrowLocation: Greater Toronto Area PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:20 pm
    —
-Karkass, 2021.

Alternative title I wanted to suggest:
"Old robots leave small craters"

So, yet again, I am having problems with this rusty grandpa. whoever knows me a bit better here, I was and still am
honoring myself as his arch enemy for many years now, and I've had many run ins and complaints about him in the
past, but lately this just got boring and I am running into him less and generally am ignoring him and do not interact
in any way whatsoever.
..until this fateful February Friday morning.

While trying to kill the queen in the heart of the floating island on MH-SkyWarsV2, I was waiting for karky and
ANTOMANYAK to finish off the queen, I was shooting at the hallway trying to blindly hit the queen with random
weapons, not at players whatsoever, and just waiting for them to kill the queen.
At one point karky went up the corridor, and as the queen fired he escaped back, but not noticed by me, he fell down
the hole and into the lava below!
It then said
Karkass left a small crater.
Kakrass was looking good till he killed himself!

I chuckled, but didn't say anything.... But then the nightmare began.
I figure the aging robot got pissed at his clumsyness (you know, actuators must already be worn out, sensors not
sensing as they used to, processor isn't able to function to full spec any longer, nuclear energy cells reaching their
life limits), he then came back to the area and began shooting me repeatedly as I was still busy with my random
firing down the corridor. Again, to be clear it was done in a manner that did not hit or obstruct other players, whenever
a player was in the way, I moved as to not hit them.
What followed is described in the screenshots below, at the end of which the old robot made his escape as he
usually does, by falling through the piping of the internets and vanishing during map switch.

So, why am I writing this? I am filing this as an official complaint with the Bureau of Du Investigations and the
commitee of Administrators, and am proposing a 30 year to life Ban sentance for the old robot.
I am severely emotionally impacted by his reactions to my firey but mostly peaceful firintg of weapons into empty
space, and will not tolerate such behaviour any further.

I look forward for a honorable representative of the Comitee of Administrators to reach out in a timely manner and to
receive an update on this highly troubling situation.

Yours sincerely,
Crow.

(edited to merge screenshots)

#2: No icon Re: lame twat Author: DrakeLocation: Finland, Kotka PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:26 am
    —
When iam sometimes played with him and remember our past on server so he is always acted nicely for me and do it nothing me or anyrhing else stupid in server. KArkass is skilled player.

#3: No icon Re: lame twat Author: kokok PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:10 pm
    —
Drake wrote (View Post):
When iam sometimes played with him and remember our past on server so he is always acted nicely for me and do it nothing me or anyrhing else stupid in server. KArkass is skilled player.

Old man is sometimes grumpy and also teamkiling:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

he cannot stand skilled players, that's probably why he's ok with you  Laughing

#4: No icon Re: lame twat Author: medor PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:05 pm
    —
Life ban

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1