Regarding the map upload thread...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Regarding the map upload thread... Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:51 am
    —
Really? If wolf has the ability to go into telegram (referring to the dead du telegram group) and the ability to log into the forum, possibly even delete certain posts, I'm sure that he would be able to reply to that map upload thread that's been sitting for around 6 months now.

It would only be common courtesy to reply to it.... even if it was just to say "I wouldn't be able to upload it". It's better than leaving someone wondering for months.

Yes, no wonder this server is dead.

#2: No icon Re: Regarding the map upload thread... Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:22 pm
    —
hjerte wrote (View Post):
Really? If wolf has the ability to go into telegram (referring to the dead du telegram group) and the ability to log into the forum, possibly even delete certain posts, I'm sure that he would be able to reply to that map upload thread that's been sitting for around 6 months now.

It would only be common courtesy to reply to it.... even if it was just to say "I wouldn't be able to upload it". It's better than leaving someone wondering for months.

Yes, no wonder this server is dead.

What maps are you talking about? I''ve been resting under rock for a long time.
Please fill us in. I'm curious.

btw, welcome back to forum again! I ( or can I speak for we? (dU) ) apprectiate the gesture no matter the topic :Zwinker:

#3: No icon Re: Regarding the map upload thread... Author: hjerteLocation: mouse burrow PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:54 am
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

No need to welcome me back, lol.

#4: No icon Re: Regarding the map upload thread... Author: ZippsLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:14 pm
    —
Well if you dont listen to the players you will be alone at your own server at the end..

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1