Old maps
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon Old maps Author: MHAD PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:45 pm
    —
So, hello again guys. I'm not sure whether or not most of you will remember me but a few months back I had posted at least 2 maps but they seem to have disappeared, I can't find the threads anywhere throughout the forum.

Also, my account was deleted or something? I had to make a new one.

I could only remember one of the titles which was MH-MadmansWorld or something like that. If someone can provide with downloads I'd be super happy. Smile

#2: No icon Re: Old maps Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:45 pm
    —
Very Happy1 dont worry mate,i seen that map in privat server  Cool
Greetz
"SGTFrAnKo"

#3: No icon Re: Old maps Author: MHAD PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:47 pm
    —
Is there still someway I could download it? I remember you could download any map off the servers but I forgot how.

#4: No icon Re: Old maps Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 pm
    —
Simple: after dling from the server check the config in the cache folder.
There are the original file names listed - just rename the comparing number and youre done.

#5: No icon Re: Old maps Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:53 am
    —
Hi MHAD. We had a full reset of the website. All the old stuff was removed, including the user accounts. Everyone had to register again.

Good to see you back tho :)

Like Kaal said, you can pull the map from the cache. Or if you tell me the name of the map then I will get it from the server and mail it to you.

#6: No icon Re: Old maps Author: MHAD PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 am
    —
-BoB- wrote (View Post):
Hi MHAD. We had a full reset of the website. All the old stuff was removed, including the user accounts. Everyone had to register again.

Good to see you back tho :)

Like Kaal said, you can pull the map from the cache. Or if you tell me the name of the map then I will get it from the server and mail it to you.

It's not in my cache, I reformatted due to computer probs.

Name of the map is MH-MadmansWorld. Can't remember if I put any tags or anything on it, sorry.

#7: No icon Re: Old maps Author: SGTFrAnKo PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:25 am
    —
Look,IDK how u prefer to get the cache but i play in the server your map,and later i use UT Cache Cleaner and ya.your map is in my UT
Easy and no probs.

#8: No icon Re: Old maps Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm
    —
Just mailed it to you.

#9: No icon Re: Old maps Author: MHAD PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 am
    —
-BoB- wrote (View Post):
Just mailed it to you.

I got it, but it says: can't find file for package 'UTMHpack'

I know the map MH-Hotfoot has that system file. Or maybe could send it directly.

#10: No icon Re: Old maps Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:58 am
    —
Well you will need to find all the other packages that you used in your map. I assumed you would either have these or could find them. Your best bet is to visit a few servers and then check in your cache.ini to see if the files are listed. If they are then just download and run a cache converter to take the files from the cache and into your ut folders.

B

#11: No icon Re: Old maps Author: MHAD PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:23 pm
    —
Okay, I got the map and everything. I have already started working on it and making it better.

But I need help with making 3 checkpoints (old version only had 2)

Google searches turned out empty. Sad

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1