MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 pm
    —
On the map MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k, we get everytime a version mismatch because of ipserver.u .
Can a mapper tell me why the map use this file? Its the only map which used that file hardcoded.
Would be nice if someone can remove ipserver.u from the map (if it is possible)!

Wolfi

#2: No icon Re: MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k Author: Zacman_the_damnedLocation: Under your bed with a chainsaw :) PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:43 pm
    —
It was probably made on a V451 version of UnrealEd Somehow (IDK how since V451 doesn't usually run UnrealEd  Surprised ) That's the only version of UT that has a different (Read: Hacked) version of ipserver.u Try openning Ued and resaving?

#3: No icon Re: MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:46 pm
    —
Yep, recompiled (4.36) and new saved. Same problem.
At the loaded actors I dont see any things about ipserver.u

Wolfi

#4: No icon Re: MH-BETA-GodzSaltified-4k Author: Zacman_the_damnedLocation: Under your bed with a chainsaw :) PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:01 pm
    —
Try opening 2 copies of the editor, selecting everyting, pasting into the new version of the editor, THEN rebuilding and saving it again.

Otherwise, it's like my map MH-(ZM)Wasteland and completely borked  Sad

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1