] The CrystalMine 3 [
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#91: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm
    —
Oh ok, I'll re-upload the map.  Thanks for telling me that.

#92: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 pm
    —
Here is the new download link, I also updated the first post in this topic with the new url.
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#93: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: radios PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:17 pm
    —
i got it, thanks!. it's great to have a new SP map, none have been released for a long time, except for a few very small one's.

#94: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 pm
    —
radios wrote (View Post):
i got it, thanks!. it's great to have a new SP map, none have been released for a long time, except for a few very small one's.

Your welcome! I hope you like it.  

#95: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:45 pm
    —
Quote:
2011-10-14 21:09.21 >)PK(<NeCriS-CrO: terra needs to fix this f5 me

Could you tell me what the problem is, so I can have a look at it. Thanks

#96: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm
    —
Button that opens the queen's room after the boat ride. If you jump between the button and the wall you may remain stuck there.

#97: No icon Re: ] The CrystalMine 3 [ Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm
    —
To not to be unfair....
Terraniux maps can be download at our new map download area here ->
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

(Hmm I dont thing a special Terraniux Maps thread....)

Wolfi

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6