How about new MH maps ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#91: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:45 pm
    —
I also had a cool idea while reading my gamesmag about alternative endings.
Thats also working in mh maps - simply by having two triggers which activate
a mover that hides the other one. Lets say those triggers are objectives like
bosses or buttons then whichever is activated first allows another
path to a different ending. With some imagination this gonna allow
a very tricky storyline then.

#92: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:07 pm
    —
Heheheee - i found the ultima project:
mh-stygia! Who doesnt know it - stygia is the
planet where epics latest shooter bulletstorm plays.
The time is the 26th century and there are dinos
and palms and lots of tech buildings. Now i wanna
pack this all in a map with unique new pawns like
the marathon band and the alienpawns and so on.
Just browse a bulletstorm image search - its
absolutely worth it. But first i will of course shoot
out the complete sketched mountain base map.

hypnosis  crazy ugly  joint

P.S.: Jol - i actually planned a aliens vs phors parody map.

#93: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 am
    —
Any interest in this new project of me?

Link

#94: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: Miks PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 am
    —
A small question: Mr. Kaal, Why you didn't opened your own server to test first a so called "your work" ? At least if is ok and won't cause errors and/or crashes, to call them "Good Stuff". I saw such compatibility with MH using a class XPawn used in MH but not really good for MH with unexpected results by some DMH tagged "author"

You ask why/if they fighting each other: you forgot to set their attitude, leaving them in default is nothing special. So, this is a prove that you don't know to code a ScriptedPawn - yea, Scripted Pawn is a base for MH not other crappy classes, you just fooling with colors and skins. Only God knows how many meshes are missing in your classes, but anyway, is your decision where you want to reach with this.

PS: Don't change subject with an anoying repply, I'm not in pre-school.

#95: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: test PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:04 am
    —
A CrystalMine 4 would be cool Terraniux, love these kind of maps.
Actually there hasn't been one map from you that I did not like, maybe a little the doomed cube maze and skaarjdungeon.
U have a obsession with crystals or something? U seem to be a spiritual person.

Respect to other mappers too, offcourse.
Tunder, demona, that monkey and evilgrinns.

Always waiting for new maps.
Keep up ur crystal spirit.

#96: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:32 am
    —
Somehow i never saw this thread before, so i read it all the way from the beginning. it's 7 pages long, 3 of which is pointless drama... which I'm gonna ignore.

I know the Crystal Mines map mentioned at the very beginning of this was finished, I've played it. Great map!

Any other projects being developed for MH? Let's try to get this thread back onto it's original topic!

...actually, reading the reply before mine, I'm pretty sure I played the Crystal Mine map...

#97: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: test PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 pm
    —
Quote:
Somehow i never saw this thread before, so i read it all the way from the beginning. it's 7 pages long, 3 of which is pointless drama... which I'm gonna ignore.

Maybe a bit harsh to say, but somehow this is in terraniux's nature. (Please don't get me wrong on this.)

Quote:
I know the Crystal Mines map mentioned at the very beginning of this was finished, I've played it. Great map!

Are you refering to the Crystalmine 2? Yes, a great map it is. The 2011 edition is better, but the first has a cool ending.
Quote:

Any other projects being developed for MH? Let's try to get this thread back onto it's original topic!

Yes, although I hoped for a mod to say this earlier. The staff is active but they aren't very awake when a topic runs out of his origin.
Quote:

...actually, reading the reply before mine, I'm pretty sure I played the Crystal Mine map..

Which v4 where how ?

#98: No icon Re: How about new MH maps ? Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm
    —
Terraniux has/had a site with downloads. That or he uploaded it to Hermskii's forum, where i also dwell.

Like that youtube vid up there, for his "new project"? That map is here ·
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Yeah, the Crystal Map is here ·
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6