You know you've been playing UT too much when.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#1: No icon You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 am
    —
- If you go through the city, you are everytime looking for good sniper place.

(please extend it)

#2: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: rork PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm
    —
These happen to me:
- If you hit ` to bring up the console and type "quit" to exit random games or programs
- If you don't like other FPS's for you keep double straffe but don't dodge

I've seen this:
- If your WASD keys are worn off

Other:
- If you see a priest and you thing "Hey he doesn't have 4 arms"

#3: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 pm
    —
When I hit the spacebar to start talking on IRC.

#4: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:07 pm
    —
- Like Rork said, you try to dodge in other games
- Other FPS' seem far too slow
- UT related things start entering your dreams

- You try to fly using a book.... okay, maybe that one didn't actually happen.

#5: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:08 pm
    —
If you see a nacked girl, you ask yourself where the other 4 boobs are?!?

#6: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: BEEF_JERKY PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 pm
    —
When you walk up to a girl at a bar and MOO

#7: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:35 am
    —
I was just playing some TF2, and I was trying to press my UT binds for vocal commands  Sad

#8: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: idefix PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm
    —
If you say 'Eat that!' in real life...

#9: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 pm
    —
I say "Roget that" and "Got it" to my brother from time to time. I occasionaly insult him with UT taunts. Have I played too much yet?

#10: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:04 pm
    —
Ninja_Pirate wrote (View Post):
I say "Roget that" and "Got it" to my brother from time to time. I occasionaly insult him with UT taunts. Have I played too much yet?

Yes!!  Laughing

I do the same with the Roger! one sometimes, without thinking.

#11: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: idefix PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:45 am
    —
... you are asking for nali rabbits in the pet store.

#12: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: idefix PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 am
    —
... you only realize it's christmas when you are playing MH-OperationSaveSantaV2.

#13: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am
    —
idefix wrote (View Post):
... you only realize it's christmas when you are playing MH-OperationSaveSantaV2.

That map must be played at Christmas time, every year Smile

#14: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 am
    —
When I am outside and look to the sky, I am not realising that I am in the real world. When I see a pedestrian walking over the sreets then I think 'oh wait I am outside'.
My thoughs are still inside the editor and game.

#15: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Zacman_the_damnedLocation: Under your bed with a chainsaw :) PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 pm
    —
idefix wrote (View Post):
... you are asking for nali rabbits in the pet store.

When you're having an average days fun and someone shouts "OH MY GOD THAT GUY'S JUMPING ON BUNNIES"

#16: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 am
    —
- you are somewhere and think that how cool it would be to get on good places and dodge high...
- you play UT even in your dreams...
- you can not wait until the next meeting with your best UT mates to have fun...

#17: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:02 am
    —
..... When:

- i go to teamspeak and say "Die, (......)", "Batai d'va", "Moo!" or something like that to anyone......

- i travel to somewhere and see some obstacles that reminds me the bunny track game  Very Happy1

- i kill 2 roaches in a row i can hear a misterious voice saying: "Double Kill!"  Laughing

- i make a song list on Windows Media Player with only UT soundtracks  Laughing

Cheers beer

#18: No icon Re: You know you've been playing UT too much when..... Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 am
    —
BEEF_JERKY wrote (View Post):
When you walk up to a girl at a bar and MOO

That's udderly dreadful.

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2