I'm Back
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon I'm Back Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:53 am
    —
Hai.

I have returned from a lengthy hiatus during which I got drunk a lot and handed in my university coursework. I'm now in my third year, studying in London, got the urge to reinstall UT99 and make a return to the community that succeeded the clan that welcomed me as a member back when I first started playing. |BAH| forever. (Space Marine playermodels were amazing)

So, time to fill you all in on recent events. I'm still living in London with some friends, and a jolly nice time we're all having too.  Mainly.

I had a pen-pal for about a year, at which point we met up and I fell in love. Hopefully when I finish university I'll be going out to America to see him. (He's English, but is out of the country studying for his PhD.) We're still in email contact so I'm happy.

Dad repaired an HDTV that he got for free and now it's in my room. 42" screen. My old xbox died, so I'm currently borrowing my housemate's console. It's hooked into the back of the TV, and the TV is hooked into a massive hi-fi setup which causes the foundations to shake any time I play anything with explosions.

Student Finance handed out bigger loans this year which means I'm capable of paying off all my rent and STILL getting large quantities of alcohol so we're all good.  Furthermore, as I have the money to afford it, I went and got emo hair like I always wanted. <3

Played on the server earlier today, that was fun. Hoping to return to a more regular presence on the server.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: I'm Back Author: Ninja_Pirate PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:03 am
    —
Ah, another person I have convinced to come back. The list is ever-growing. I'm some sort of recruiting machine.

Anywho, it's good to see you back Duckie! The other half of the Ninja team has returned. The slightly more sane side, anyway.

#3: No icon Re: I'm Back Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:20 pm
    —
Nice to see you back Duckie, I hope it lasts!!  Laughing

Well done Nin, keep em coming!!

#4: No icon Re: I'm Back Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:45 am
    —
hey ducky. here is someone more,
who wants to welcome you back

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#5: No icon Re: I'm Back Author: Ninja-DuckieLocation: London PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:54 pm
    —
<3 to all three of you, especially Catze, who was my first friend at BAH.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1