dU Logo with textures (make some!)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

#1: Great ! dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm
    —
If you want do some nice effects ,too. Please make the background transparency.
Would be nice to see what effects have your paint tool ;)

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Extrem rusty

Get registered or Log in

Nice one ;)

Get registered or Log in

Very dark and spooky

Get registered or Log in

Reminds me at Tranformers :P

Get registered or Log in

Simple but nice

Last edited by BlackWolf on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:17 pm
    —
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

NEON
Get registered or Log in

Crystal1
Get registered or Log in

Crystal2
Get registered or Log in

GLACIAR
Get registered or Log in

PANEL
Get registered or Log in

GOLD
Get registered or Log in

SOLAR
Get registered or Log in

STONE1
Get registered or Log in

STONE2
And My favorites version: Napali and XMAS
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

:D Very Happy1

#3: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 pm
    —
THUNDERBOLT wrote (View Post):

Get registered or Log in

Very Happy1 Very Happy1

HAHAHA..... GREAT!!!! :2thumbs:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:  hypnosis  cheers  cooler
That ROCKS!

You will find that logo at the 27 November beside the dU Banner at the right side !!

So great!

Wolfi

#4: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:05 am
    —
Very good job! Very Happy1 :Zwinker:  Soon i will post my works too Smile Razz

#5: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:51 am
    —
wow, the Napali one's cool :>

#6: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:44 pm
    —
I forgot to post my works of the dU logo... but i wanna show you all! I hope you will like them. Razz Mr. Green Enjoy!

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#7: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 pm
    —
It needs a smiley face.

#8: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:34 am
    —
Whoa!!! Impressive! Surprised Nice pictures all Very Happy1

#9: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:26 pm
    —
Wow! Great work Sevi!

#10: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: HermskiiLocation: Houston PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:15 am
    —
Good skills folks. Very nice work indeed. I need to learn how to do this stuff so I can pretty up my place some day. It was a great idea too!

#11: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:37 am
    —
Very impressive, seven can you PM me because i dont even know what program ur using Razz
For the rest of the work i will use google to teach myself Razz

#12: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm
    —
NECRIS wrote (View Post):
Very impressive, seven can you PM me because i dont even know what program ur using Razz
For the rest of the work i will use google to teach myself Razz

The second picture is smudged to get the flame effect, although I am not sure if the first one is photoshopped too, too realistic to decide. Nice and well done.

A 3D program for the mesh/skeleton like Blender/Milkshape/Autocad/ K-3D/Bryce/Vue/MAYA  in combination with photoshop for the effects makes things even better.
Rolling Eyes

#13: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: SevenOfNine PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 am
    —
Both images were made with Adobe Photoshop!

#14: No icon Re: dU Logo with textures (make some!) Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 pm
    —
I think its more related to the skills of the operator than the software package though :Zwinker:

destination Unreal -> Website, IRC and Team Speak

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1