destination Unreal -> UT99 Coop

#1: No icon About Deja Vu Author: idefix PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:26 pm
    —
Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited

Site
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Story
J. Brie, Personal Log, June 21st 2253, 11:14 hours.

“Gryphon – they’re sending me back to Gryphon. One visit to that damned planet was enough. I said as much to Commander Pearson, but he was having none of it. ‘This is a very important mission to Inuit,’ he said. ‘As a survivor of the ISV-Kran, your experience of the planetary environment and hazards makes you the only man for the job.’ Yeah, great… I’ve escaped from that hellhole once before, so now I get to go back. Hardly seems fair, but Inuit’s intelligence insists that the Skaarj are no longer in operation on the planet’s surface. I sure hope so…”

June 21st 2253, 16:23 hours.

“My ETA puts me in Gryphon’s orbit in twelve minutes. Once I reach the landing site, I am to set down and travel to the retrieval point with minimal interaction with the Nali people. Commander Pearson was very clear on that fact – I guess he doesn’t want the liability of them knowing about my mission. When I have the artefact, I am to return to my scout ship without delay, and return to Inuit sector control.
“Wait… what was that? A blip on my scanner… but it’s gone now. I’d swear something was there; I sure hope I’m not being followed.”

June 21st 2253, 16:25 hours.

“Bastards! There’s a Skaarj ship on my tail. They’re gaining on me… they’ll be in firing range soon. I’d better enter combat readiness mode.”

June 21st 2253, 16:27 hours.

“I’m under heavy fire… *crackle*… shields holding, but those damn Skaarj won’t let me go, and my weapons are no match for theirs.”

June 21st 2253, 16:29 hours.

“SHIT! They fired some weird energy torpedo – blasted a hole right through my aft shields *crackle*. I’d better head to the escape pods; my ship can’t take much more of this. The mission’s a bust – I can’t risk the Skaarj finding out the location of the Merc weapon; If I let it fall into enemy hands, Inuit will have me crucified… *crackle* Now, I just have to rescue my own ass…”

*End of File*

#2: No icon Re: About Deja Vu Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:12 pm
    —
maybe one main topic for new updates?
now it's spread around everywhere, so if someone wants info they have to browse 99 pages.

#3: No icon Re: About Deja Vu Author: idefix PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 am
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
maybe one main topic for new updates?
now it's spread around everywhere, so if someone wants info they have to browse 99 pages.

What do you mean?

I have and will post updates to the server
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
I had the idea of opening a topic per mod (like this one), so ppl can get some general info, share ideas, opinions and hints and talk about it.

destination Unreal -> UT99 Coop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1