Unreal 1 for UT2004
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Unreal Tournament UT2004

#1: No icon Unreal 1 for UT2004 Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:48 pm
    —
I was laming around internet (as always lol) and i found a mod that actually is a map pack for UT2004 but it has all the textures and monsters and weapons.
But the sounds and maps are kind of a mixed final version with with RTNP version and beta like in nyleve falls where there in beta was a lift to dark arena which u need to activate in rjagijar mines and chizra water god temple.If you ever mix unreal 1 with ut2004 qualities its a perfect combination Very Happy1.
I personnaly like to mix ballistic weapons instead of old weapons but monsters on godlike so its kinda cool playing it.
Link to download:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

More description under the download. (how to install and configure and stuff)
Youtube video:

Link

Have fun! (if you even have ut2004 Razz).

#2: No icon Re: Unreal 1 for UT2004 Author: ZippsLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm
    —
Looks Cool  Razz

#3: No icon Re: Unreal 1 for UT2004 Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 pm
    —
I forgot to say one thing, when you download the mod and go Instant action->Unreal 1 you will see an option called Old songs for something like that.
Well that option is there because some soundtracks in the mod are actually remixes like in Harobed or from 3 soundtracks in Dig 2 are remixes (the 2 last ones) so if u tick the option called Old songs the remixes made for this mod will not be heard, the ones from the original game will.

destination Unreal -> Unreal Tournament UT2004

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1