MAPS THUNDERBOLT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#19: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 pm
    —
I played MH-HelmIsDeep today.  I love it! Lord of the rings.... good choice! Awesome music!!! Exclamation    I couldn't find any mistakes or anything to change.  Can't wait for playing it with many players on the main server!
heart  
Very good job!  :thumb:

#20: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:02 pm
    —
MH-UnrealWorld2(THUNDERBOLT)Ultimate
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Very Happy1

#21: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Doom PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:52 pm
    —
few thoughts very brief/ly:

-some ppl criticized your maps that its have too large size (dont remember who n however cannt/couldnt(?) get names, but ive no problem with that, i like very much that a/some mapper/s still create new monsters  Very Happy1

-i usually dont like toons(?) maps, dw i dont say that your ones arent good, but only that its in general (all others too) arent hmm ... how to say? my genre/type/mood(?) ...

-HelmIsDeep is my fav map from your ones so far; next one would be TheLastVillageViking ... (not sure if i already tested SimpleAncient ...)
-when im at pc n online im always disponible for any test for your (and Terra's n any other mapper also) maps (of any type/kind nm, even toons ones Smile ); even if ud like
could give me your or ask for my one/s messenger (im on (almost) all important/popular ones) ID/nick/username/...  as u easier can find me (lately i dont join its too often though)... (k i now im not too skilled player but still could find possible bugs or ... whatever also could need a map testing)

#22: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:04 pm
    —
Thank you very much for your feedback Doom
Well the truth I always liked the long and adventure maps especially based on some movie, but I design maps in different styles. I appreciate your help and the other players to witness my maps.
I'm not very good player, I have a very aggressive style, and this style is no good if I have high PING :p
It takes me a long time to complete the final maps, as I must adapt to each server
If you want me to create a map with your style, just tell me PRIVATE Mensaje  Very Happy1

#23: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:41 pm
    —
MH-UnrealWorld2(THUNDERBOLT)Ultimate is now available to play on the private server Smile

#24: No icon MH-MonstersOfTheCaribbean Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 am
    —
Im finishing My Lats Map MH-MonstersOfTheCaribbean
LEAVE SOME PICTURES HERE
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Next time upload 1 beta :Zwinker:

#25: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:26 pm
    —
MH-MonstersOfTheCaribbean is now avaible at Privat Server !!!!  cooler

#26: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:50 pm
    —
Played the whole map and I have to say I like this one the most from what you've made so far.
Nice new plants, monsters and it has many paths to go to for many players, so not everyone has to follow the same path.
It's kind of a run around map and kill everything, good job on it.

Now a few things to be improved maybe in another version:
The end isn't working for me (even when all the monsters are killed)

Health of the ''boss'' monsters can be in my opinion 100k - 150k (with many people it will be done to quick with 20k-60k like it's now)

The boats at spawn are a bit buggy when you're on them, but I know that happens mostly when making something like that so no big deal

Overall good job sir!  Wink

#27: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: POTS PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#28: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:16 pm
    —
Hello community, hello Post, as the map ThelastVillageViking. I did not want it go up to the server, because I already knew these errors and wanted to redo it. Today I am working on the reconstruction and I estimate that within 3 days I will finish.

Thank you very much for your feedback Helli, I'll upload a new version, if not convinced, maybe you can help me in it. :Zwinker:

#29: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm
    —
I'll send you a PM.

#30: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 am
    —
I've taken the time to correct some mistakes in HelmIsDeep Map, as I saw that this community plays a lot this map
Fixes:
*The elevator works best
**there was a place stuck monster, not anymore,
**the first song can be heard by any player incoming
**the second song works well now.
**the Quad Shot Gun not more, because not work online, was replaced by Minigun 1

And at the request of some Du players I've added some more monsters

This is the Last Version
Get registered or Log in

#31: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm
    —
Hey thunder,
Nice to see you posting again here.

The bug fixed are really needed fot that map but its possible that you can change the respawntime for the tower deemers,too?
I changed it to 5min, because if someone get it up the tower, he has a easy game to sniper all, and if he get all 90sec a deemer its really unfair the other player which try with there life to keep the base clear.

Wolfi

#32: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 pm
    —
Ok here THe HelmIsDeep Final, with respawntime 5min
Get registered or Log in

#33: No icon Re: MAPS 2011 Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:28 pm
    —
MH-(MHA)MysticalBridge2011
Get registered or Log in

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

MH-(MHA)Atomik2Final
Get registered or Log in
... omik2Final
Get registered or Log in

MH-(MHA)DinoIsland2011
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

MH-(MHA)SuperMarioBros2011
Get registered or Log in
... osUltimate
Get registered or Log in

CLARIFICATION, the servers that have supermariobros2009
should replace the textures of this, by the Supermariobros2011

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

#34: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:52 pm
    —
An deathmach Map
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

cya in Ut :Zwinker:

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

#35: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:30 pm
    —
MH-MosterOfTheCaribbean-Final
Final version of this freestyle map with normal guns
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Last edited by THUNDERBOLT on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

#36: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm
    —
The screenshots you post(ed) are not correctly linked, only the small thumbnail is visible.
Might wanna fix that.

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 6