MAPS THUNDERBOLT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#73: No icon Re: Working in an Star Wars map Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:14 pm
    —
Im working in star wars map for long time
im making the ATAT, ATST And X-wings from the saga
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

New Ideas are welcomes!

#74: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:43 pm
    —
wow!

#75: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: DELETED PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:46 pm
    —
Looks very BSP intensive!
In case you didnt know: its possible to combine the brushes to one additive about intersecting.
And: set them to semisolid what not only avoids cuts but also increases performance.
Idea
EDIT: Btw with the little program MeshMaker its also possible to make decos of them!

#76: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:01 pm
    —
I know Karl,  the final result, is not semisolid.
images are just the beginning, I asked for ideas.
when ever in doubt,i  ask for help.
But never did and I think do not do  Razz

#77: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: DELETED PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 pm
    —
Well in my opinion the StarWars setting is much
too unique and the stuff fits bad in my UT dimension.
Also who cares if you didnt ask for help?
At least not me - lol.

EDIT: I prefer less cute scenarios like LEXX or AeonFlux or HeavyMetal.

#78: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:04 am
    —
Ok Karl  Confused

#79: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 pm
    —
I like the Pharaoh map, looks nice and monsters are well balanced imo..
I won't give complains because I didn't play the final version.

#80: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:02 pm
    —
Ty for your comments Hellfi this is the Final Version  Laughing
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
(dU)Pharaoh2011-final.rar
I hope can pley it in Main server Smile

#81: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: annabellaLocation: Sofia PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:16 pm
    —
I play Pharaon too,but is hard the fire queen! I can't alone....wow ,but with help ..maybe!

#82: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:22 pm
    —
Ty Anna for test and playing with me  my map Smile

#83: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:04 pm
    —
Maybe you should also make some server images, like I did.
For height and width please check the properties.

Just a tip  Idea

#84: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Miks PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:59 pm
    —
Yea, I'm very agree with new maps, everybody will enjoy news.  Smile

But, I have a few questions:
Why you need to use malformed characters in maps ?
To avoid MapManager ? This is bullshit, I can pack a map anyway using my own technology. I think is just a crash risk to put other characters in maps than defaults accepted.
Also I didn't understood why monsters need to look like a magazine, stupid colored without eyes, they look more like muppets than monsters.

We need other pawns than ScriptedPawns ? Nah, is just a dumb ideea to put "monsters" like FlockPawns, FlockMasterPawns, BiterFish, etc. They just increase a native crash risk and are useless.

Why you need Movers Triggered Once to be turned back at encroach ? Of course the mutator is set them correctly each time in almost each server "except a few nasty servers". After 10 years of MonsterHunt we still mapping like newbies ? Too bad.

I didn't see some AlarmPoints and pathnodes for some time.You are really unable to handle A.I. ?

Thousands of actors will affect A.I. behavior and acting speed slowing down "their brain". Maybe someone will post a few things about monsters and their default behavior.

#85: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:54 am
    —
Miks Sorry Confused ,  do not know you (and you do not know me), and i dont know what  are your intentions, but I make my maps in my way, if you want to make maps with other ideas, go ahead, I'm not the one to question the work of others, except upon request.

#86: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:52 pm
    —
You don't have to be sorry Ale, your map is great, maybe it has bugs but you can fix them easily, this guy is mad probably because of his personal problems because you just made a map without hurting or insulting anyone, getting your mind in your own work, so don't listen to this guy complaing for nothing. Its just not worth it. Keep going with it because you are really doing a great job and I see you are getting better and better everyday. Another thing: You are not any "noob".

#87: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:53 pm
    —
Agreed. I think Miks post was a bit harsh. Keep up the good work TB!! Very Happy1

#88: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Miks PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm
    —
My Intentions ? Exactly quality. You need a quadshot in HelmIsDeep ? You know MonsterHunt ? Hm, I'm not so sure. QuadShot is a weapon containing an empty code and is not fixed by Shrimp in Base-Mutator, as result, is just an empty green cube like original made by Epic - Thanks !

Lucas I think you are some young for this discution, did you ever coded something ? Repeated question - do you know MonsterHunt ?

I already told, were just a few questions and nothing harmfull for nobody. You suddenly become frustrated. Do you feel guilty for something ?

And I enjoy always to see news but I just send a small post about what need to be less used. Everybody started to scream ? Why ? Question

I didn't told to anybody "mad", mr. Lucas. Before insulting me like this would be better to do a check in your language code because you have an "Accesed None".
Was just a small post with a few questions according to general mapping for MonsterHunt. The single mad here is only you maybe. If you want to deliver some good MH mapping, will be much better to read more about MH because is not based on throwing animals in maps like you expect maybe to be.
I talked with other persons about MH and they don't want to have anything to do with this mod, they told me: Is too messed.

Sorry for post if a disturbed order so bad. And I promise I won't tell you nothing else more about this if is so catastrophic what I posted.
Cheers to everybody !!!

#89: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:52 pm
    —
First, there are ways and ways of saying things, I think you need a ration of humility.
Second: My map HelmIsDeepis old, was never meant to play Online, and the version you speak  is old.
I'm not a noob in MH(As I said before, you dont know me) I have constructed maps since unreal1, but every day you learn something new, except people like you.
Third: do not use my post but who Mailing useless vine that lead nowhere, build your own post  for this.

#90: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: Miks PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am
    —
I don't need anything for the first case.

In HelmIsDeep I saw Fix3, even with Fix10, that quadshot won't ever work even offline with or wihout any replication because is nothing there.

I lead to nowhere ? Ok, I told you, I won't speak about this, you are just disturbed for unknown reason. If you know Monster Hunt why are you using wrong stuff ? You started an Earthquake for a few simple questions ? I didn't know that a Person can be so disturbed by a few questions. This Is just a forum. Maybe I should Indeed to create a topic, was my mistake. I asked a few general questions about mapping and now I receive some lessons ? I thing you wrong with this. I'm interested pretty much about my job, I don't have no. 1 priority UT, is just a hobby, a fun, and I asked a few things. I didn't say about you don't have a very nice design, you have indeed taste in these things. Your maps are looks great.

Who told you that I don't learn nothing ? Are you sure about this ? Go ahead, I want to see what other imagination can you post.

Sorry, but I won't speak. Is the second time when I asked something here and I received a "strong" reply. No more questions from now on.

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6