MAPS THUNDERBOLT
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#91: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:04 pm
    —
Only a short thing about that Quadshot. (whatever I hate this weapon Razz).
In some maps it works it some maps not. I think its a problem of the Weapon or different packages files. I hate also the problem that offline it works, Online not. Dont ask why....
And its on the mapper how he map. I think there will be no MH map ouside with is 100% perfect and will fit all players.

I like the map and its one of my TOP 10! Even there are bugs or not ;)

Ok.. that was not the reason why I posted here (Sorry to be a gravedigger at old threads). I want only to port at THUNDERBOLTs map Thread to announce that all his maps which we have on the server are now avaible at the Map Download area. ->
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Good work TB and dont stop mapping!

Wolfi

#92: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 am
    —
Hi Wolfie the first thing I say is that the version of HelmisDeep Fix3 I did not i dont know who make it. and the second is why you created me an ftp account?, if after all  you upload the old maps to the download area  Evil or Very Mad

#93: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:26 pm
    —
THUNDERBOLT wrote (View Post):
Hi Wolfie the first thing I say is that the version of HelmisDeep Fix3 I did not i dont know who make it. and the second is why you created me an ftp account?, if after all  you upload the old maps to the download area  Evil or Very Mad

Hey Thunder,

I uploaded the maps which we have activ on the server at the moment. I uploaded the maps to the download area on Saturday. The maps you uploaded was on Sunday, one day later... Smile
About HelmisDeep Fix3, I asked you to change the Deemer on the tower with a longer respawn time to avoid farmer. That is the Fix3.
Problem is, the maps which are on FTP are again different from the versions we have on the server.

I think it would be good if you add version numbers at your maps like :MH-HelmIsDeep-V100 , if changes needed MH-HelmIsDeepV101..V102 and so on. From some maps I have 7-8 versions here where it is impossible to see which are the newest version.
But no problem. If you say the versions on FTP are the latest ones., then I will update them on download area and Server.  I think together we will sort all things out ;)

Wolfi

#94: No icon MH-JumpingToSpace2011-[THUNDERBOLT] Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:20 pm
    —
I found a new map from THUNDERBOLT.

I want to put it on mapping server, but I used the Main server  Embarassed
But whatever, we played the map for testing with 4-7 players. Its a nice freestyle map.
Its a search and destroy map a bit like MonstersOfTheCaribbean but this time in space.

Outlook is very nice, tranformed pickup Items... you can't die if you fall down, soem secrets and so on.
And a nice community advertisement for many MH sites is placed,too (yeah dU is included).

Bad was, the map seams a big bit, so it played a bit laggy. First I thought it was my PC (dx10 driver), but other said that,too.
We cant play the map till then end, becqause it crashed after we played a long time (>40min).

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

Map can be found now on the mapping server.
And can be downloaded here:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Wolfi

#95: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:14 pm
    —
This project was canceled, because it has "Interpolation point". Many servers do not support this. Only Hitman from UnrealMayhem put this map on your main server, eventhough it said  could cause crashes, he decided to put because he liked. Anyway, I made a final version of MH, but then became DM.
Will Check which version you have put  and then create a fix if necessary  Rolling Eyes

#96: No icon Re: MAPS THUNDERBOLT Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm
    —
You Still getting old map, and have not updated the download area afff  Evil or Very Mad
Just put the maps that are in my FTP folder Please Crying or Very sad

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6