Your Favourite Monsters
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#1: No icon Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:59 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:21 am
    —
Smile  you are crazy

#3: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:04 am
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Supa_AngelLocation: Budapest PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:13 am
    —
Mine are titans. They are nice! I love when they kill players, and everyone become angry, shouting "invisible rocks" "bouncing rocks" and other naab excuses i love those:D Even if sometimes i die because of them also.
And titans are soo big! They cause earthquake which i also like. And i love titans face!Very Happy1 So silly:D But cute really Smile  jumpgrien  Very Happy1

#5: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 am
    —
not sure about which i like the most, but i know which i hate the most, mercs!!! argh those damn shields!!!  Laughing

#6: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:39 am
    —
Nali for the winner !!!

#7: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: DeathclawLocation: Sottomarina (VE) PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 pm
    —
My favorite monsters are Skaarj, because they's really speed and agile

#8: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:58 pm
    —
Sliths because they look awesome  Laughing

#9: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:04 pm
    —
This is my :

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

SMILE.......... :Zwinker:

#10: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: DeathclawLocation: Sottomarina (VE) PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:32 pm
    —
Are they in the map "Last Voyage" ?

#11: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 pm
    —
Deathclaw wrote (View Post):

yes... they kill you with a smile :Zwinker:

#12: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:36 pm
    —
BlackWolf wrote (View Post):
Deathclaw wrote (View Post):

yes... they kill you with a smile :Zwinker:

They are called traitors right ? You get killed by a traitor with a smile on his face  Smile lol

#13: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:52 am
    —
Deadly traitors, and they are mean!!!

#14: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: gopostal PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 pm
    —
Hands down the Skaarj.

Of the old school players here, who remembers when Unreal came out and you did your first play through? You newer people have to understand there were very few FPS type games and none with good monsters in them, let alone the sounds and lighting the unreal engine let you play with. Cheats hadn't really spread yet so you had to play the game as it was intended.

Now remember the elevator? Be truthful, when it ground to a halt and the lights went out it was creepy stuff. Then the skaarj jumping on top was just the coolest moment ever I've had in a video game. You were trapped, this monster unlike anything you've ever seen is coming for you, and there is nothing you can do. All you can do is listen to his growls while he is a meter away.

Yeah I know, lame by today's standards but in the day...man that was so cool.

#15: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Dioniz PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Yeah, Skaary are best, only monster that can dodge sniper :)

I love Skaarys with a lot of health face to face Twisted Evil

#16: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:42 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

#17: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 pm
    —
And sliths underwater are not nice either lol

#18: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: POTS PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm
    —
DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#19: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:56 pm
    —
my fav monsters are OMG's,bomber tentacles and the scarred one skaarjs aaand the sky kralls  Very Happy1

#20: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm
    —
sky kralls ??

#21: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: NECRIS PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:27 pm
    —
u know that big krall at revote map  Very Happy1

#22: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am
    —
ahh, yes! Idea

Bad that the revote Krall has not the fire weapon ;)

Wolfi

#23: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 am
    —
My favorite monsters are:

Skaarj --> The most skilled and most powerful monster in the game
Bloodbath (A variation of manta that can be found on Ruins Stairs) --> For speed and one-hit kill attack!
Tobimasu (A variation of fly that can be found on treasure 2dx fixed) --> For speed and one-hit kill attack!
Titan --> The strongest monster in the game, i think  Confused
Queen --> For her teleport bug that it was awesome!  Laughing Some players will lose nerves if they try to destroy her!
Tentacle --> The most boooooring monster in the game  Cool
Deadly Traitors (A variation of Female Gunner that can be found on last voyage alpha) --> For their skills to kill the hunters!
Pupae --> The most easiest monster in the game Very Happy1  
Slith --> For his skills on underwater that are so strong!  Surprised

And finally:

Brutes / Behemoths --> Another boring monster in the game!

Cheers! beer

#24: No icon Re: Your Favourite Monsters Author: Jetlag PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 am
    —
Anyone that knows me, knows I like the Tobimasu  the best.  

Monsters I hate: Tentacles. Thanks to KG_HighSchool  map.  Laughing

I also hate the queen in the LastVoyage map, and the queen in TheLongWay map. So overpowered.

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1