Ninja Gaiden movie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

#1: No icon Ninja Gaiden movie Author: Janssen PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 am
    —
I love the story

Link

#2: No icon Re: Ninja Gaiden movie Author: Janssen PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 am
    —
Also this!

Link

#3: No icon Re: Ninja Gaiden movie Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:25 pm
    —
Nice ones...

but I would prefer. a Ninja Hebereke Gaiden movie :Zwinker:

#4: No icon Re: Ninja Gaiden movie Author: test PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm
    —
Looking forward too Evilgrin's answer / reply to this  Cool
He must know thousands of these cool movies.

#5: No icon Re: Ninja Gaiden movie Author: Janssen PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm
    —
Evilgrin, where are thee? But unfortunately, despite japanese mass production of anime, there's only very few that are actually good. In fact, a handful. Fist of the north star is the best by far, followed by Ninja Scroll, Royal space force wings of Honneamise, Akira, and finally Wicked City and Vampire Hunter D, and already you see a big de-escalation in that list (vampire hunter d is almost unwatchable at this point). Even Ghost in the shell is too low-level for me to mention, or like. I know lots of ppl are into anime and sites like crunchyroll and animefreaks, but i'm not into the "girly stuff" that has been made since. If i do get into girly stuff, i don't do it hypocritically by pretending that it's not girly at all, and i got straight to the point and watch a Barbie movie. And i did like Barbie: a mermaid's tale. Also worth mentioning is the serie Death Note, which was very, very good.

Link

Link

Link

#6: No icon Re: Ninja Gaiden movie Author: ReiyelLocation: Lima PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 am
    —
Akira is an amazing movie.

destination Unreal -> Jokes and Fun

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1