Lucas' mapping projects
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:43 am
    —
Hi all, I open this topic to post progress of all my mapping projects in general, just not to open one for each map :)

Most of you know my oldest project:
Mission: Lost Temple

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

A new one:
Space Lords

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

I'll post more pics and new map projects soon.

I accept any kind of ideas and suggestions!

Bye

#2: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 am
    —
Aclaration:

The bunny track challenge in Space Lords is completely OPTIONAL because it is just to get an amplifier, a redeemer, and a shield belt Smile there's no need to beat it to complete the map, not at all Smile
see ya!

#3: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 pm
    —
Look Nice buddy, congratulations  Very Happy1

#4: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 am
    —
- Information about Space Lords -

- This map is godz-like, where you must enter different areas to destroy groups of different kinds of monsters and finally, their boss one (or the boss and the supporting monsters at the same time, which happens in some sections of this map)
- This map is anti-farming: Everytime a monster lord is defeated, its area is closed and the next one is opened, to prevent hunters from entering again to the cleared ones and kill all the remaining spawning monsters unnecessarily.
- It contains non-mandatory bunny tracks sections in which hunters can get shields, amplifiers, redeemers, and hard-to-get special weapons, like instagib and others.

#5: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 am
    —
Anyone else here loves The Walking Dead? I'm making the prison map for MH and DM, so far its going well. If anyone is interested on seeing how it goes just ask me for pics. I'm gonna post some later anyways.

Apart from that I have some others going on, including a desert environment for DM, a city called "Ravennia" located in the middle of that same desert for both DM and MH, and a "Liandri" map that combines Morbias, Deck16 and Liandri in a realistic way (its like a "the way i see liandri corporation" map). Those last three are almost finished as well.

And yes I'm planning to send them all to dU when I finish them.

#6: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: rork PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:32 pm
    —
Sounds good, how about SpaceLords and Mission: Lost Temple, are they near finishing or still a lot of work to do?

Looking forward to some pics.

#7: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:20 am
    —
Mission Lost Temple needs a lot of fixes (mostly in the ending part) but after that it will be done.
Also, since it is my very first MH map, it doesnt have a good gameplay, so im looking forward to do something about it soon.
Space Lords is far from being finished, but i made some progress and I'm bringing pics soon Smile
And that Walking Dead map will be the last one I finish, but yep i think i'll be able to finish it (I made it bigger than it should be just to have a better gameplay for it.)

Thanks for your response rork Smile

#8: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am
    —
This is my prison work in progress.
No lightning yet, i'm gonna build everything first and then that part. Don't pay attention to the sky either.

Get registered or Log in

#9: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: Wicca PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:19 pm
    —
I like your ideea and progress with the prison from The Walking Dead and i can't imagine this map without this song  Smile  :

Link

Looking foward to play it !!! Keep up the good work !

P.S. Can you post some other pics with the map?  Rolling Eyes

#10: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
"I hear Nebraska's nice..." - Rick Grimes.

LOL

Yep I have made some more progress, I'll post later when that part is finished :p

#11: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:08 pm
    —
@Lucas,
is this your map ?
Get registered or Log in

If yes, I thought its not ready ?! Confused

Wolfi

#12: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm
    —
It's my map indeed, and I believe it is there because i sent it to the mapping server (but its not there yet) Smile 2 or 3 rooms are finished, and others are shown and can be entered, so you can download it and see how the map goes. Anyways, I made more progress on it and I may send that again to the mapping server :)

Bye

#13: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: LucasLocation: Argentina PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 am
    —
Walking Dead Prison tower progress...

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#14: No icon Re: Lucas' mapping projects Author: HookLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:59 pm
    —
Looking Great! Smile

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1