MH-LandOfEternalSunset
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

#1: No icon MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: Hyperion PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 pm
    —
A new map from me.
I believe it's ready to go to Main (it's currently on the Mapping server), but still needs to be tested/approved by the Admins.

Here are a few screenies:

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Thanks to everyone who has ever tested the map with me and provided me with their feedback.
In particular, I want to thank Cyberia-Mix/Dem who has done the most in that aspect, and helped me and the map a whole LOT.
Somebody please pay that guy for his knowledge and contribution, lol.

#2: No icon Re: MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: BangBang PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 pm
    —
These colors look nice Very Happy1

#3: No icon Re: MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: GExLocation: Kaunas PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:05 pm
    —
Since my UT PC has no internet, could you give a download link? plz plz plz plz plz...!

#4: No icon Re: MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:35 am
    —
Its taking too long to be on Main server...

#5: No icon Re: MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: Cyberia-MixLocation: irc://irc.epiknet.org/2LO PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:37 am
    —
Data_Destroyer wrote (View Post):
Its taking too long to be on Main server...

I was still fixing it today.

#6: No icon Re: MH-LandOfEternalSunset Author: EvilGrinsLocation: Palo Alto, CA PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:28 am
    —
It looks nice.

destination Unreal -> New Mapping Projects

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1