Bad News to UT Community
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: Snif ! Bad News to UT Community Author: THUNDERBOLT PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm
    —
Sunday night my friend Jane (BrattZilla_{HoF} in UT) Admin leader from House Of Fools died, i cant believe this, i m very sad, she  was very intelligent woman, beautiful person, i liked talk with her  always, she was  nice mood, but the flu was more strong and now she is on the sky, but in my heart forever. UT is not same without her.  Hugs to you and all her freinds and famiy. Crying or Very sad

#2: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm
    —
Even though I've never met her / or knew her : condolences, sorry for the loss.

#3: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: BangBang PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm
    —
My condolences. May she rest in peace.

#4: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm
    —
House of Fools is in lute today...

#5: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:46 pm
    —
Sorry to hear that man.

#6: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: catzeLocation: berlin PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Let me give you a hug  cuddle

#7: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 am
    —
Thats really bad news Sad
Sorry to hear that.

#8: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: UndeadCorpse99Location: Crowley PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:51 am
    —
Oh my god. I cannot believe what I just saw. I used to love playing with her on the HOF MH server. Such a tragic loss. May she rest in peace.  Crying or Very sad

#9: No icon Re: Bad News to UT Community Author: -BoB-Location: England PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm
    —
Terrible news. My condolences.

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1