MH-LandofTheEternalSunset
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon MH-LandofTheEternalSunset Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:39 pm
    —
Since, Hyperion is the author of the map, it is a bit dedicated to him, but if anyone else can answer is fine too.

Yesterday  me and a other couple of players, were stuck in the mid-area where you can take the big wooden lift up to the higher ground.
How is it triggered? We weren't able to find any button or something to pull(or is it hidden?) since it doesnt take you up when standing on it.  
. see attachment 2

And maybe if it isnt too much work, could there be an extra hash next to 2 others, since the kickback of the monsters you encounter there is make you swim and walk the other side all over again ( happened to me 4 times in a row. ).

. see attachment 1
Other than that, I absolutely love the map, very nice ambience and theme setting, and beautifull skybox!
It brings back the original nice Unreal feeling.

We want more Hyperion!

cheers

#2: No icon Re: MH-LandofTheEternalSunset Author: BangBang PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:42 pm
    —
There's a lever in one of the houses on the ground floor. As far as I remember it's the one on the opposite side of the house you caught in your screen shoot.
People always have problems finding it  Wink

#3: No icon Re: MH-LandofTheEternalSunset Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm
    —
Ah found it. Thanks.

#4: No icon Re: MH-LandofTheEternalSunset Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 am
    —
Not for humiliation or bad purposes but
Quote:
it is a bit dedicated to him

Hyp, after all these years you never told us you were from the other gender...

#5: No icon Re: MH-LandofTheEternalSunset Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:01 am
    —
HellFire wrote (View Post):
Not for humiliation or bad purposes but
Quote:
it is a bit dedicated to him

Hyp, after all these years you never told us you were from the other gender...

Oh right  Rolling Eyes , I totally forgot. I am used to call mappers as the male gender. But indeed, there's  a couple of females too.  Surprised
Thanks for the reminder though haha. :thumb:

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1