Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server

#1: No icon Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:25 pm
    —
Nali Weapons III is now avaible on the dU. Crazy Server (176.57.143.207:7777).

Would be nice if some feedback for optimation would be given. Because I don't know what settings are important or not. But the hardwcore NW players will give a feedback for sure :Zwinker:

#2: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BangBang PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:17 pm
    —
Just played a little bit with these new weapons.
They surely look much better and seem more useful to me. Everything feels... more clear.
However, I noticed that grabing a weapon doesn't grant any 'buff' - you have to pick one of the modifiers which are only at the spawnpoint. Going all the way back just to modify a new found gun is rather tiresome.
One more thing but not about the weapons. The health cap is down from 1500 to 350 like on the main server. I dunno if it was intentional so I'm just sayin'.

Last edited by BangBang on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:48 pm
    —
Good see nail weapons 3 on du if anyone notice a trick if you press enter you can lock modifiers you want and won't pick up another plan test this out at night see how it runs

Edit: Agree with bangbang need have health 1500 and weapons have their buffs like they did in nail weapons 2

#4: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:28 pm
    —
EmperorHunter wrote (View Post):
Edit: Agree with bangbang need have health 1500 and weapons have their buffs like they did in nail weapons 2

What does "buffs" mean ?

#5: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:37 pm
    —
buffs mean the weapons have their own modifiers we can throw them until get one that damaging or fast and heals

#6: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:28 pm
    —
ah.. ty.
But must work now Razz

#7: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BangBang PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:52 pm
    —
BlackWolf wrote (View Post):
ah.. ty.
But must work now Razz

I tried today and it doesn't seem so  Sad

#8: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BlackWolfLocation: Berlin PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:34 pm
    —
Hmmm, good question. I don't find in the settings where I can enable this feature.....
If you can help me it would be nice :Zwinker:

#9: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BangBang PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 pm
    —
I really would like to help but I'm just a casual gamer and I have no idea about this stuff  Sad

Two more things I noticed.
Healing modification doesn't work properly. It can heal only up to 250 or so hp and it reduces the health to this number when you try to heal people.
Graviton + kickback buff allows to kill players and monsters almost instantly. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be like that.

I think there are too many weapons and 'gifts' from server at the moment. I know the server is called 'crazy' but the game is simply too easy now. Just my opinion  Razz

#10: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: Data_Destroyer PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:12 am
    —
I preview the retirement of Nali Weapons 3 soon...

#11: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BangBang PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:34 am
    —
So will there be any changes/updates?
It's just way too easy now. Cybots do all the job. Not fun at all  Sad

#12: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: rork PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:12 pm
    —
BangBang wrote (View Post):

It's lovely when you have the cybots clear the monsterfactories and continues destinationUnreal!

Yeah, weapons are a bit overpowered but that's good for the harder levels. Did anyone clear LongCorridor yet?

#13: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: Dr-FlayLocation: Cornwall PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:26 pm
    —
The weapons are as overpowered as you set them to be.
Don't forget they can all be toned down

#14: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: Professionist PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:08 pm
    —
No need to change anything, there are some minor bugs about guns but in general everything seems to be ok

#15: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: Professionist PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:35 pm
    —
Please remove friendly fire, it was a bad idea to add it

#16: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: kokok PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 pm
    —
rork wrote (View Post):
BangBang wrote (View Post):

It's lovely when you have the cybots clear the monsterfactories and continues destinationUnreal!

Yeah, weapons are a bit overpowered but that's good for the harder levels. Did anyone clear LongCorridor yet?

Why to maintain game server, when cybots do all the work and you do not even need to play? Its also a bit annoying for rest of the team to just watch someones cybots.
This situation can be cured by limiting cybot regeneration, lets do it.

#17: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: sn260591 PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:46 pm
    —
Professionist wrote (View Post):
Please remove friendly fire, it was a bad idea to add it

I am of the same opinion. 1-3 X-rocket may cause suicide or tk.

Last edited by sn260591 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: No icon Re: Nali Weapons III now on Crazy Server Author: BangBang PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:43 pm
    —
I think friendly fire should stay but lowered by half or so.
As for cybots, I agree with Moo-sama. They still make the game too easy and removing their 'regeneration' would probably fix the problem.
By the way, I'd be grateful for removing or fixing the healing buff. Whenever you hit a teammate with it his/her hp goes down to 200 and something.
One more thing, I don't like the fact that we can kill other players with gravtion's main fire - on purpose or by an accident - so can it's damage be reduced?

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2