Monster hunt master server won't work
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

#1: No icon Monster hunt master server won't work Author: NikO_o PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:46 am
    —
Hello guys i hope you can help me with this, i want to play mh but the master server won't load, the error message says: "Master server failed: the master server could not be resolved: master0.gamespy.com" I tried reinstalling the mod but it won't work, i can connect to your server with the ip but i can't add it to favs list i dunno why . Besides that everything works fine ,i can play any other mod with no problems. Please heeelp!  Sad

#2: No icon Re: Monster hunt master server won't work Author: HellFireLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:44 pm
    —
You could just go to ''populated'' or ''UT servers'' and find the server there (with all the ###'s) and add it from there.
I never use the MH tab so I have no idea if it's temporarily down or already for a while.

#3: No icon Re: Monster hunt master server won't work Author: Terraniux PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:08 am
    —
Just an insight here: What was the last time before this you started UT? I think it has to to do with the new re-start of the epic servers. You can always add new master servers. I'm sure BlackWolf can tell you more about this matter.

Or reinstalling the monsterhunt mod can solve your problem. Hope any of the ideas work.

#4: No icon Re: Monster hunt master server won't work Author: NikO_o PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:20 am
    —
I already tried to reinstall the mod but it won't work. I've been playing almost everyday buut after a break of 2-3 months of not playing. But looking for server in the populated section worked!! Thank you HellFire Very Happy1

#5: No icon Re: Monster hunt master server won't work Author: HookLocation: Minnesota USA PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:56 pm
    —
Also, just an FYI, read things here about the New Master Servers ...
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Or directly to 333Networks pages.
There is also a GameSpy replacement (need to find and put URL here) Smile

destination Unreal -> UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1