MH Stats !
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

#1: No icon MH Stats ! Author: Smokin_Beaver PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:10 am
    —
Hey ! I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done, but I just realised that my game stats have not been recorded since 25th November. It was around that time I had to re-install  UT after it kept crashing. I did a search of my player name Smokin Beaver and found another with different player id number, it all ties in with the initial re-install !

Any hope of getting the two put together ?

Thanks in advance

Beaver  Smile

#2: No icon Re: MH Stats ! Author: EmperorHunterLocation: Somewhere in California PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:17 am
    —
If you want to reinstall unreal tournament you need to back up and copy the user.ini file in system dictionary file put it in safe place and put it in your reinstall unreal tournament in your system dictionary file and say yes replace the one in the user.ini already in their and you have all your save games and stats on server intact

If you did not back it up and save user.ini file then you have no choice start from scratch or square one.

#3: No icon Re: MH Stats ! Author: Smokin_Beaver PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:44 pm
    —
Yeah I did fear that was going to be the case, just hoped there was some other way of doing it on this site!
I do normally have a back up on a memory stick, but that has disappeared Sad
Thanks anyway Smile

#4: No icon Re: MH Stats ! Author: Smokin_Beaver PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:39 pm
    —
Update !!

I found my memory stick, all is back to normal... ish ! :Zwinker:

Smokin Beaver

destination Unreal -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Page 1 of 1