Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDMT-Gangland New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:34 pm
EvilGrins View latest post
Club Smiley Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm
DM-UTDMS-BULLFeartower2 New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:50 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 396 Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:49 am
Dogs & Cats Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:48 am
Black Adam Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locked Smile
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:20 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

Indeed Ninja is good person I think we just have blackwolf decide what he wants to do also he is head admin

I think best lock this topic up before it goes out of control again
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
MuncherMike canada.png

UT Name: Akimitsui UT Since: 2003 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:07 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Suz - directing to BT server II - as other one got locke

As clearly both sides are at fault here, where only one side has received punishment, I strongly agree that this thread should be locked. Given the clear accusations against Suz with all the proof that supports these accusations, Suz cannot be the one passing judgment here.

Suz appears to be personally involved, so it is only fair that another staff member or admin take over this case, look over all of the evidence from all sides, and pass judgment accordingly.

Yes, MireYa and crew should be punished in some form, but when others do the same and nothing is done about it... that is clearly wrong and unfair.

Ninja_Pirate, I commend you for stepping up and taking the time to bring forth evidence from an unbiased perspective, clearly showing there is an unethical dilemma occurring with Suz's judgment and behavior.
Ninja_Pirate, I hope you reconsider your withdrawal from making maps for the community based on this event. There will always be people who respect your work and will be thankful for it. Thank you for your post, and for all the work you have put into the community up to this point, people like yourself are what has kept this game lasting for 17 years and counting.

I hope I do not make any enemies from this post. I cannot accept the current outcome, or any further outcomes, unless another staff member or admin reviews and takes action in this case.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Commander_ITA italy.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Commander_ITA UT Since: 2007

votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:36 pm

Wooow Guys....it gone really long.....i could read until some point then i had to quit coz i'm busy today......Just 2 things on the way:

First:  Well....i saw many comparison, examples, etc....i would never consider Mireya as a child or a dog. I consider her a 28 y.o Woman. :)

Second.:  i hope you really don't think we are going to spend our Xmas on forum   Laughing

If i have time i will post more after doing some job here ;)

Stay Happy :Zwinker:
Sponsor
Terraniux netherlands.png

UT Name: Terraniux UT Since: 1999

votes: 14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Found more clips on my disk, It seems I have over 1000 clips recorded   Surprised The pile of recordings I have is simply huge.
I did found evidence for both parties  while browsing trough the files, I think.  The point of this post is, if people are having differences and like to see it back, you might as well ask me If I got it recorded lol.

Edit: I know that might not be of any help, but for future references It might come in handy.

--
I'd like to say one more thing to ninja.

You and I came a long way. same is Hyp and so are others here.
While reading this topic day after day , It almost got too amusing for me. I was literally eating snacks and popcorn with a soda.
Gotta love girls fights (no offense to the girls of course )  but fights happen everywhere, anywhere.

If you fast forward in the mind and picture the situation to January,  I see a calmed down situation and freshly learned lessons.  This is a storm in a glass of water.

I keep going on too, recording, playing , mapping, goofing , and trolling. No matter what.
The memories and fun times we all had are too valuable to throw away.

So snap out of it, and get back up!

Hope this post not only helps Ninja but others too.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Deadly_Lady slovenia.png

UT Name: Death_Lady UT Since: 2015 Gender: Gender:Female
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:10 pm

After Ninjas post there is nothing really more to add to it. I'm very thankful for the help same as others. We just wanted to prove that we are far from being the only ones who deserve a punishment.
Anyway I could make again a long post explaining some stuff but I won't because it would all start a drama again, which I don't want. The only thing i really cant resist to be not said is that i never ever said i will ban anyone on boost server, also i didnt have admin powers yet at thay time so its just rumours which i didnt start. I dont ban for no reason Smile. I'm very aware what's the truth but main stuff has been said and proved. Ninja, thanks again for this like Camper said you are the UT99 hero. Also thanks everyone for posting and sharing opinions. Now like MireYa` said we can just wait for main admins reply.
-BoB- uk.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: dU.BoB UT Since: 2005
votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:25 pm

As always things get out of hand so quickly.

Sorry to those who feel like they have been treated unfairly. However, we stand behind the decisions of the staff and the bans will remain.

* topic closed *
Back to top Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sponsor

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    printer-friendly view   Thank Post
destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Main Server
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: