Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
CTF-UTDM-DoomsJustice Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Mon May 13, 2024 1:25 am
EvilGrins View latest post
Possible shutdown of epic game servers General Discussion EmperorHunter 5 Sat May 11, 2024 1:58 pm
Eternity View latest post
Reliving the past- about dU General Discussion Terraniux 17 Sat May 11, 2024 1:50 pm
Eternity View latest post
Mirror Universe skin Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sat May 11, 2024 12:49 pm
female dU Player Photos male Introduce Yourself Terraniux 315 Tue May 07, 2024 4:34 am
Terraniux View latest post
Dragon Warrior Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:42 pm

RUSHERS!!

destination Unreal Forum Index General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic 
THUNDERBOLT argentina.png

dU.Mapper
dU.Mapper

UT Name: THUNDERBOLT UT Since: 1997 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm
PostPost subject:Bad ! RUSHERS!!

Today I want to emphasize the rushers, because after so many years of seeing how they ruin the match that others play, today I'm tired of them continuing with that attitude, especially on this server, which no longer has the popularity it did. 10 years ago, and every time new players enter, I try to help them, I guide them on the maps, that is until a rusher enters and with his crushed personality he takes the rest ahead, he doesn't care about anything, he only cares about something, the score, and show the great ego he has, he usually crosses in front of those who are shooting (Don't shoot a nuke at that time), he enters to the area full of monsters and starts shooting everywhere, he has no order, he is just run over, but when monsters killed him, he leaves, leaves the game, but the match has already ruined it, causing his teammates to be killed; zero sense of team, zero sense of solidarity, if they don't like the map they want to change it no matter what others want (And I've seen this many times), they activate spawnpoints causing the team to lose half the map, they play by memory and not for fun; many times there are new players, I stay at the end to help or cover them, but the rusher reached the goal, the game is over, and the new player ends up leaving the server because he didn't find it funny, the rusher didn't even give him time explore the map or kill enough monsters to find a sense of fun on the server. I remember Unai playing like a master, but I always watched him and he did have fun, and many times he stayed at one point waiting for the team or covered you, and you didn't even know it, envied by today's rushers who only ruin the game match of the others, I have my top 10 rushers here, and they are all disgusting and arrogant people. If you leave them playing alone, they will leave the server, because they have no one to show their arrogance to.The only thing they generate is loss. There should be a rule that definitely kick or bans rushers.
Back to top Visit poster's website Visit member's Facebook: 100002176571470 MySpace Profile: https://www.facebook.com/THUNDERBOLTMAPPER
EmperorHunter usa.png

dU.Staff
dU.Staff

UT Name: Emperor_Warrior UT Since: 2001 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:40 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: RUSHERS!!

Yeah rushers ruin everything and don't give a *censored* about perfection and playing like a team all they want is high score and want make it difficult for players to advance they are such arrogant *censored* serious why haven't the staff taking action I'm starting to ban or kick rushers if they even go against the correct ways to play but serious you are telling the truth Thunderbolt  and I have others put stop to this I can't do this on my own
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
EvilGrins usa.png

UT Name: Doppleganger UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:02 pm

That's kinda why I like maps similar to the GardenOfDeath or LostInTime, where even if the rushers don't take the time to enjoy it... getting to the end of the map isn't so easy.

Especially with edits of monster swaps, my edit of LostInTime I placed the toughest monsters at the very end which are impossible to rush past.

GardenOfDeath setup is the next wave of monsters doesn't pop up until you finish a specified number of the previous wave, the portal to the exit doesn't even work until all the waves are completed.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Back to top Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
Karlthegreat luxembourg.png

UT Name: Karlthegreat UT Since: 1999 Gender: Gender:Male

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:37 pm

There are easy remedies to this.

1. Calling them out.
2. Constant kickvotes for the dumbasses skipping monsters.
3. Bans, very long bans, since 1 and 2 don't deter people like the 3 letter nickname French players who can't even read English.
4. Editing the maps so they can't be ended without all monsters being cleared, this can exclude maps with "endless spawning" (none is really endless, all of them are limited, but some just spawn at a very low speed). Good map makers already do that nowadays.

Also it would be very helpful if the remaining servers would be up again and if admins showed up as well.
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767

destination Unreal Forum Index   General Discussion
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: