Welcome to destination Unreal
Please sign in Here or Register
warning  Welcome to destination Unreal, To access all areas of this site please register an account by clicking here now. warning

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Female Officers · ToS Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:08 am
EvilGrins View latest post
Starfleet skin Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:52 am
RoboCop skin Mapping Development and Skinning EvilGrins 0 Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:27 pm
all server down General Server Chat or Problems Shado 0 Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:32 pm
Shado View latest post
Xcom MH maps for Garden of Death New Mapping Projects EvilGrins 0 Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:31 pm
Screenshots Thread UT Screenshots and Movies POTS 397 Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:31 pm

Cant enter server with NW2(Nali weapons 2)

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server
View previous topic :: View next topic 
SGTFrAnKo uruguay.png

UT Name: SGTFranko UT Since: 2007 Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am
PostPost subject:No icon Cant enter server with NW2(Nali weapons 2)

Well...like the title says...i cant enter Crazy when the people is playing with NW2
1st:lags too much and have to wait a while to enter...
2:When i entered all people are freeze,and it says logging in..like main server too but here never never log in!!!!!
(I have a 56k modem)(ini file default,without change any game or internet speed)
Plz help ASAP
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Zacman_the_damned australia.png

UT Name: Zacman_The_Damned UT Since: 2006
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 am
PostPost subject:No icon Re: Cant enter server with NW2(Nali weapons 2)

May just be a NW2 Bug  Confused  I know Ferali is still working on ironing out some bugs for NW3
Back to top MSN Messenger Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
SGTFrAnKo uruguay.png

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:13 pm

But mate...all people(at least 80%)(with at least pentium 4)(pc)can enter!!!! without lag or probs and me with a fvcking pentium 3 cant...i dont have the same prob in practice(i use NW2)Maybe is the internet speed,i said 56k modem...or the pc..,look:
DOOM "DOOMinator" have a more shit computer than the mine and he can(Well he says he have a shit as pc..lol)
Back to top Visit member's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/destinationUnreal/68568886767
Sponsor
POTS blank.png

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 am

DELETED

Last edited by POTS on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
SGTFrAnKo uruguay.png

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am

Same prob as you POTS  Wink  timeouts or hyper lag..bah
Feralidragon portugal.png

UT Name: -xXx- UT Since: 2008

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Well, all I can say in this case is that playing MonsterHunt with NW2 in a 56k modem is bound to have those problems (specially when launching a nuke).

In NW3 I will try to make that to NOT happen, but actually I can't promisse anything. All I can say is that it's highly optimized and I am able to run it in a PC that barelly runs UT at all, and all the server stuff is fully seperated from client stuff, and the server->client replication is minimal compared to NW2, which relies too much on the server (thus those problems perhaps).

So either you get a better connection, or adjust your connection settings, or wait a few more months for the NW3 release and hosting to test it again. Either ways, NW3 is faster online with all the features ON than NW2 with most of its features OFF, and even so, admins can always disable certain features from the new pack, server and client wise.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

My website:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Nali Weapons 3 Preview:
Get registered or Log in
Sponsor
SGTFrAnKo uruguay.png

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey ferali,wats up?  Wink  Well,recently i discovered the max speed of the modem is 980k/s
and is ISDN...never mind of it,i was changing everday to modem 28k - 56k but it self change to ISDN
and in a normal multiplayer game againist bots(but multiplayer-online)i dont have any prob,and in monsterhunt-online too in the map MH-(_@_)Aliens_Xmas_Beta i dont have any lag or timeout  Shocked maybe are the big maps or with much monsters?  Confused  Ah,i discovered too a thing who lags is the X-pickups. nukes dont lag for me.
Doom romania.png

UT Name: DOOM Gender: Gender:Male

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm

SGTFrAnKo wrote (View Post):
DOOM "DOOMinator" have a more shit computer than the mine and he can

damn Franko, u cursed me Sad ivent (usually at least) your problem, logging, lagging but lately ive a problem to trying to connect on crazy server: take very long time on "loading" and after that "dies" on "connecting" Sad( dunno if on NW or not, i think on any kind of weapons ... dunno if problem is only on a/some map/s, is the server or ... even me?? O.o yea, true, my pc is old/bad BUT my connection is good so dunno wth Sad
(now was FuusenBallon map ....) (tho, if u have a pentium 3 then not sure if "more" on above quote fit best :Zwinker:  Laughing )

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

destination Unreal Forum Index General Server Chat or Problems   UT99 MonsterHunt Crazy Server
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: